FOR HER

Christian's POV

I drove towards my college. I was late today. Dad called me, and it took my whole time to answer his questions.

I reached college. The students in my class were standing outside.
"Philip, why everyone standing outside ", I asked Phil.
"Sir told the students in our department to clean our area", he answered.

Wow. It's a sunny day, and we have to work outside.

" Sir. You should call one to do these jobs. We are students. We are coming here to study ", Blake wiped the sweat.

"Look at this waste. These are all from you guys. So you should do this job", Walter said.
"So we don't have class today, sir ", Phil asked, to which he earned a glare from Sir.

We started to work. The sun is killing me. I was all sweaty.

"Hot? ", Phil laughed.
"Yeah, it's too hot outside ", I answered.
"I meant you look hot,", he said.
"What? Did you fall for me? ", I turned my head to look at him.
" Ewww. Look at those girls", he said, showing a vomiting expression. I saw girls waving in my direction.

"Aren't they working?", I asked to Phil.

"They are from other departments,", he answered. A girl came forward and offered me a bottle.

I took a bottle of water. Natasha was working at the corner of the playground. I walked towards her. Some students were playing on the ground. I saw their ball coming straight to Nat. She was looking at the other side.

I ran to her side and covered her head with my hand. She is fine. I released a breath, then I realized my hand is not moving. I can't put it down.

"Christian, why did you do that? ", she asked angrily. I don't have time to explain everything. My hand, my arm, my elbow.
"Christian, are you okay ", students and other teachers gathered around me. Yeah, very fine.

We went to the nursing room. The nurse gave me first aid and asked to shift to the hospital.

So we went to the hospital.
"How is he? ", Nat asked the doctor.
"Fine. But his right hand is injured. So he needs to rest for a week. Don't move that hand. After one week, we can remove the bandage", the doctor said.

Nat looked at me.
"Christian, one week. Should I call your parents", she asked.
"No. They will be busy", I answered.
"Then how can you live in your condo alone? Your exam is coming, and you injured your right hand", she continued to scold me.
"Sorry. I was trying to help you, and I couldn't think rationally at that moment", I admitted.
"You can help me, Christian, but why do you put yourself in danger", she asked.
"Because it is you", I answered.

She didn't respond.

I have an idea.
"If it's okay, can I stay at your house? Then I can rest, and I can study", I said.

She thought for a while, but there was no other option.
"Okay, then pack your bags and come to my house", She finally gave me permission.

I went to my house with the help of Phil and packed my bag. I was so thrilled to live with her.

"Chris, are you okay? Your face is so red", Phil teased. Maybe it was true. I am so happy to live with her. We drove to her house.

"Okay, I will leave you here ",he said, dropping me off at her house.

"So you came", she said, opening the door for me.
"This time I packed my bags and came here, but after the exam, you should pack yours and come with me", I said.
She smiled at me and showed me my room. So from today onwards, I am living here.

One morning

"I am going to college. Be safe, Christian. The medicine is there, and the food is in the fridge ", she said while running to her car.
"Okay, love ", I waved at her.
"Christian!", she warned.

When she goes to college, I will be alone in the house. But there is a presence of her here. Waiting for her until the evening was quite a special feeling.

When she gets home, we have dinner and talk a lot. I enjoyed living with her.

One night, I was lying in bed. The rain is pouring outside. It is heavily thundering. I took my pillow and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Yes", she asked in half sleep. Her hair is messy. But it only adds to her beauty.
"It is raining outside ", I said.
"So", she said, confused.
"It is also thundering ", I added.
"So?" She is still confused.
"So nothing. I can't sleep alone in that room," I said as I walked inside her room.
"Heyy Christian, go to your room ", she said, but I had already arranged myself on the couch opposite her bed.
"No way, Nat,", I said.

She tried to push me out, but I didn't go. At last, she gave up and laid on the bed. I watched her. she is cute. Now that I have reached the couch, when am I going to be on that bed?

"Christian sleep. I don't think you will get any sleep if you are in here", she said. I have lost sleep for many days now.

I watched her fall asleep in front of me. The cute little eyes are closed, and the lips are a bit apart. Nice sight. I want to see this every day.

Next day.

" Christian I am leaving. Study well. Your bandage can be removed in two days", she said, running as usual.
"Okay, love. Be safe", I said, but to my surprise, she didn't warn me this time when I called her love. Nice improvement.

I walked back to her room. There was a diary on her table. It was the diary I bought to her. She starts writing on it. Did she write about me? I wanted to open it, but it is not manners. I put it back and took my pillow back to my room.

I stayed at the house, waiting for her to make this house alive.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻