FIGHT

Third pov

The school days are going smoothly. The students liked their Natasha very much. They voted her name for the 'favorite teacher of the week'.

But our Christian was not too fond of her. He continued to harass her with his little trick, but Natasha escaped at each instance.

He poured hot water on the laptop, but that was Trina's.
He banned giving her lunch from the canteen, so she packed her lunch from her house.
He damaged her car, then she took the bus to get it repaired.
He made fun of her in front of the class, but she just smiled off it.

"Miss, please explain this ", Blake asked to Natasha.
"Blake, a poem has a lot of meanings. It changes according to the reader's view," Natasha told one of the brilliant students in her class.
"Okay, miss", Blake was not quite satisfied with his marks.
"Blake, your answers are just a copy of the notes I gave you. This is language. You should include your ideas too as your answers", she sweetly scolded her student.
"Okay, miss", he understood and went back to his seat.

"Okay, now you have to take your papers", she said, handing the papers to each student.

"Those who didn't get papers should come to my office ", Natasha said, looking at the back benchers.

As a cue, the bell rang. She got out of the class.

Christian and Philip didn't get their papers. So they stood up from their seats.

"Heyy Chris ", Jenny called him.
"Yes", he said in front of Jenny.
"Are you free this Sunday? ", she asked, placing her hand on his arm.
"Why? ", he asked, not interested in her or hanging out with any girls here.
"I want to spend time with you," , she answered.

The whole class looked at their interaction. Philip was trying hard to control his laugh. Christian has given many signals that he has no interest in her, but she didn't get it.

"Well, I don't want to ", he said. He shut her and walked outside.

She felt embarrassed. No one has ever rejected her. The first person who did it was Christian.

When he walked out, he bumped into Lia, the class nerd. She fell to the ground.
"Oops, sorry ", he said, saying a rude sorry as he kneeled in front of her.
"It's okay ", Lia rubbed her head.
"Are you alright? ", he asked her.
"Yeah, fine ", Lia said with a small smile.
"Then be careful next time ", he said, standing up and walking out, leaving Lia on the floor.

Christian and Philip reached in front of Natasha's room. They opened the door and waited for her response.

"Yeah, you two come inside ", she called both of them. Christian walked later with less interest. 

"Papers ", he asked directly to her.
"You two got the lowest marks. Why? You don't understand what I am teaching? ", she asked calmly.

"No, mam." Philip wanted to say something but couldn't find the right words."
"Then what?" She looked at Philip for an answer.
"Your duty is to take class for us. The rest is not your business," Christian said with an annoyed tone. He doesn't like when someone advises him.

"My duty will only be completed if you all pass your exams", she said, folding her hands.
He didn't respond.
"What is this Christian? You gave me blank paper", she said sternly to him.

"Don't try to change me, miss", he said. He took the paper and walked outside.
"Sorry, miss. Don't be mad at him", Philip has an apologetic look.
" No. I am not mad. But is there something bothering him", she asked worredly.
"He is a closed person. He doesn't mingle with others, nor does he hear others", Philip said about his friend. Natasha understood it.

" Okay. So what about you? Are you satisfied with these marks? ", Natasha asked Philip.

"Miss, I am not as intelligent as other students in our class. I think I don't have a brain ", Philip said with a very depressed face. Natasha chuckled at his dialogue.

"Everyone has a brain, Philip. "It is about how much you work with it", she said.

"Hmm", he hummed.
"If you want a tutor, you can ask me", Natasha offered.
"Okay, miss ", he smiled and walked outside.

Natasha took her books and went to another class.

Time passed. It was almost dark. Most of the teachers and students left the college.

Natasha has some paperwork to complete.

After finishing the papers, she went to her car in the parking lot. She drove the car to the gate, but she heard huge shouts. She stopped the car and looked in that direction. Some guys are fighting in front of the school gate. They are attacking a person.

They stopped the fight and ran to a distance when the car light flashed on them. There was a guy who was holding his tummy. She walked toward him. It was Christian.

"Christian ", she called him.
He tried to walk away from her, but his legs betrayed him.
"Christian ", she helped him stand up from the ground.
"I don't need your help ", he shouted at her, but she ignored his protest and pulled him to her car.

She drove the car towards the nearby hospital. The doctor applied medicines to his wound and often heard him crying in pain.

"Why did you help me? ", Christian asked as she drove him to his condo.
"I don't want my student to die in the street ", she said casually.
"Are you sure you want nothing from me?" He was not sure to believe her. After all he did to her, she saved him. Or she has an inner motive.

Natasha just smiled at him. It was rare for people to care for him.
"I know you are a bad boy in class, but I never expected that you would be like this outside the college ", she sighed.

"Your place. Be careful next time. I won't be there every time", Natasha said.
"Thank you ", he said without looking at her.

He went inside his condo.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻