CONFESSION

Christian's POV

It was almost seven in the night. Me and Philip are now standing in front of Natasha's house. It was not a city, but I can't explain it as a village. The house is pretty big.

"So this is Natasha's house ", Philip said. During our whole journey, I didn't utter a word. I was drowning in my emotions.
"I think so", I answered, which surprised Philip.

"Isn't the wedding tomorrow? ", Philip asked. The house is flooded with guests and lights.
"Maybe a party", I said. I never expected that my first love would fade without even confessing.
"Let's go in", Phil started walking in between the guests.

They smiled and gave juice to me and Phil without knowing us.

We wandered among the guests who were talking loudly. I searched for Natasha. This night is too dark for me. I felt alone in this crowd. And then my eyes met hers.

"Natasha ", I said. Philip followed the direction and saw her. Finally, I met her.
"Come ", I said, already walking.

Natasha was surprised to see her two students here. She was going through the guests.
"Hey Christian and Philip! How did you two get here? ", she asked with a smile. The same smile I fall for. 

"Miss, you didn't invite us to the wedding ", Philip complained.
"I am sorry. You guys have class, so I don't want to disturb you ", she lightly hit on me. I was holding myself back to not explode in here.

"Still, you could have mentioned that you are getting married ", Philip said in a sad voice. He knows how much it affected me.

"Wait, wait. Who is getting married ", she asked with a shocked tone.
" You. Isn't that why you took leave? Mr. Walter said so", Phil explained. I was silent. I don't want to say anything other than I love you to her.

"I took leave for a wedding, but not mine. My brother's wedding,", she said, pulling both me and Philip to the other side.

I glance at Phil. He has the same relieved expression as me. So she is not getting married. A smile formed on my face. It felt like I forgot how to breathe, and now I remembered.

"Bro", she called a guy who was chatting with a group of boys.
"Yeah, Nat", he said, coming towards her.

"This is my brother, Noah Miller. He is getting married to a beautiful girl named Anessa", she explained to us.

"Congratulation!", I said with a genuine smile. Seconds before, I was so ready to kill the groom, but now I'm happy.

"And these two are my favorite students, Christian and Philip ", she said, introducing us to her brother. He shook our hands.

"Thank you. So you guys are her students. Do you understand what my sister is teaching? She is too good at lecturing ", Natasha's brother joked.

"Really?" She punched him in the stomach.
"Show a room for them to stay in. Make yourself home and only leave after marriage," her brother said as he walked to another guest.

"Nat... ", a group of ladies called.
"Okay, you guys must be tired. Tar, show the room near the balcony for Christian and Philip,", she ordered. We followed Tar.

"This is your room. Take rest, and dinner is ready ", Tar said, closing the door. The people here are so welcoming.

"Now you can relax, Chris" , Phil patted my shoulder.
" Yeah. I felt alive now ", I answered honestly.
"I thought of the worst scenes, like kidnapping Natasha or attacking the groom ", he said dramatically.

"Do you think I will do something like that to Natasha? It is true that I won't let her go, but if she doesn't want to be with me, then I don't have any right to do so", I sighed.
"That's true", Phil said, shaking his head.

"Heyy guys!" Natasha opened the door. I was sitting on the couch.
"Where is Philip? ", she asked, looking around the room.
"He went downstairs for food ", I answered. She hummed. That was it. I can't hold on anymore. I marched towards her and hugged her.

I hugged Natasha like my life depended on her. Like?. It depends on her.

"Christian, what happened? Is everything alright? ", she asked. My tears are rolling down. She may have felt my tears because she took my face in her hand and asked.
"Why are you crying?".

"I thought I was going to lose you ", I said.
"What? ", she was confused.
"I love you, Natasha. I love you so much that I can't see anyone other than you", I said honestly. I know it will be a shock for her. She never expected this. I looked at her face, but she was calm. The usual smile was still on her face.

"Christian, are you sure that this is love ", she asked.
"Yeah", I answered.

"I don't think this is love. You may like me because I am the one who has always believed you. But that is not love", she said. Yes, she believed me. But trust is the foundation of love.

"How can you say that? I know you don't like me now, but don't tell me my love is not true", I said.

"Okay. Okay. But you should find a suitable person for you ", she said. Is there someone more suitable than her for me? She may deserve better than me, but I can't imagine anyone better than her.

"You can't accept my love because of our age difference. This is the 21st century. And you are five or six years older than me. I don't feel it as a problem", I was a bit mad.

"No, Christian ", she said.
"Then what? I am younger than you, so do you think my love is not enough for you? ", I asked.

"It is not like that, Christian. This feeling will change. After a few years, you will become more mature and build your career. At that time, you will find a nice girl of your liking,", she lectured.

"I will live my whole life to prove that my love for you is clear and true. It is not peripheral. Just give me a chance and you can decide the rest ", I said.

"Fine. I understand that you like me. Let me see how long you can love me and how strong this love is,", she said. She thinks my feelings are not strong and will fade away easily. She may have found such guys, but I am not like that.

"So you are now my girlfriend", I asked with a smile.
"I didn't say that", she said, walking to the door.
"Not now. But soon", I said as she waved her hands.

If my love is pure, then she will be mine.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻