PARTY

Christian's pov

I was standing in front of Neon's club. All my 'friends' are coming here. I walked inside. There were many areas inside the club. I booked one area for our party.

"Chris ", it was Philip. He walked towards me.
"Heyy, bro", I high-fived with him.
"Hey Chris. Am I late", It was Henry. Great.
"You are too early," Philip laughed.

After him, the students came one by one.

The bartender gave us a huge cake with candles.
"Yeah, cut the cake first. Then we can start the party. Woohooo ", Henry growled. I cut the cake and had a piece. Then it was covered with them like flies.

Party began. I took a margarita and sat on the stool. All are too happy. They are enjoying the songs and the free drinks.

"Aren't you coming?", Philip asked.
"No", I answered. He went to dance with some girls.

I sat on the stool, sipping my drink. My mind is not here, and I don't know where it is.

"You want anything handsome? ", a female bartender asked. She looked in her late thirties. How did they appoint her?
"Yeah, one more ", I said. She gave me the drink. I sat there zoning out.
"Are you missing someone handsome ", she asked. Am I?
"Why did you ask? ", I asked her.
"You look like that. There are many people here, but still, you are not satisfied with them," she said.

"Nothing."  It's complicated.
"If you like someone, say it openly to them. Humans have no power to read minds ", the woman said. What did she mean?
Then my phone vibrated.
It was.....Natasha.

"Hello", I said happily. Did I say happy? Weren't I sad?
"Hello Christian. I called you to remind you about tomorrow's quiz", she said. Oh, my god. It was tomorrow.
"Ahem, me, I...I am in a club right now ", for real Christian. Why did I say that?

She didn't respond.
"It was my birthday party ", I added. I am like a puppet, answering questions without asking.

"Oh, okay. But don't waste yourself,", she said. Wait, isn't she mad at me?
"Aren't you mad at me? ", I asked.
"Why should I? ", she asked back.
"Well, I am partying out when I have an exam tomorrow," I asked.
"It's your birthday party, which comes once a year, and this is your life, Christian. You know how to lead it", she said and hung up. No, Natasha, I don't know. I am confused as hell.

"It seems like someone important called you", the bartender woman asked again.
"How do you know all these? ", I asked to the woman.
"Well, your face told me", she said.
"Come on", I asked her.
"I have seen many young love relationships don't work out because of some ego", she said.
"This is not ego. I clearly don't know what this is,", I said.

"Your heart. Who else knows your heart better than you? she said.
"I have never loved anyone. But it's like she was good to me. I am happy to see her. I smile whenever she smiles, and you know I am a bad boy but a pet to her now", I said.
"So you know these", she asked.
"Yeah", I answered.

"Then you know the answer", she said. Do I know?
"But she is older than me," I said.
"Do you have any problem with it?" She asked.
" No. But what if she has? ", I asked.
"This is the twenty-first century. Love has no boundaries ", she said. Is she a love guru?
"But if she doesn't like me?" I asked.
"Then it becomes one-sided love", she answered simply.

"One more drink ", a guy asked. She went to take the drink, not knowing how she hit my heart.

I sat, sipping the drink. Is this love, or is it simply because she was nice to me?

"Hi Christian ", a girl fell on my lap. It was Jenny.
"What the hell, Jenny? Stools are there", I pointed at the stools.
"But this felt cozy", she said, continuing to sit on my lap.
I stood up immediately, and she fell to the floor.
"What is that for Christian? Are you playing hard to get? ", she asked.

"I am not playing hard to get Jenny. It is just impossible for you to get it,", I shouted for her to understand. It is a waste.

"Look at my dress, and you still don't want anything with me. Don't you feel anything? ", she asked. She was wearing literally nothing. Anyone can see her whole body.

"Yeah, I feel vomiting. Can you go somewhere? Show this to some weak boys. I don't want to,", I said to her and turned to walk away.
"But I want you to... ", she started, but I was already walking.

"Philip, I am leaving ", I said to a dancing Philip.
"Is everything alright? ", he asked hurriedly.
"Yeah, fine. I just don't feel good ", I said and started walking, but there was another hand.

"Yes, Lia," I inquired.
"It's already dark. How am I going home? ", Lia asked.
"Come with me ", I called her. She walked behind me.

We both stood outside. A cab stopped in front of us.
"Lia, you can leave in this cab", I said to her. She has a disappointed face. Well, who cares?

I walked into my car and drove to my condo. I should read for the exam. I have studied pretty well these days. I hope it will go well.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻