MARRIAGE

Christian's POV

I woke up in the morning, hearing all the sounds from outside. There is lots of chitchat.

"Phil ", I called, but he was not in the bed. At the same time, he walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey, man. You showered ", I asked. It is so early.
"Yeah, bro. There are a lot of gorgeous girls here. So let me go and help them", he said, starting to dry his hair.

"So you are trying to impress girls ", I went to the bathroom.
" What? Only you can have a relationship ", Phil wiggled his eye brows. I closed the bathroom door with a smile. I opened my heart to Natasha last night. She didn't give a positive reply, but at the same time, she didn't reject me.

I looked in the mirror. My face looks relaxed. I realized that she has a huge effect on me.

I took a shower and looked for a new shirt. This looks nice, I thought.

"Hey Chris. You look good. Any girl will fall for you", Phil looked at me before walking outside.
"I don't want any girls; let me impress my Natasha", I said casually. Why do I need others?
"My Natasha. Wow!" he exclaimed, turning his head.

He ran to the hall. There are many girls working. He slowly approached them with his old tricks.

I walked through the hallway.
The people are saying good morning to me. I just nodded at them. I looked for Natasha. Where is she? I don't know her room.

"Heyy, Chris. Why did you wake up so early? ", Natasha came from behind me.

"Well, it is brother's marriage ", I answered.
"Whose brother?" She gave me an extra look.
"Can't I consider your brother as mine", I asked with a smile. She didn't reply ,instead, she walked in front of me.

"Where are you going? ", I asked her.
"Everyone in the house is awake except him", With that, she opened a door.

At the bed, Noah, Natasha's brother, is sleeping soundly. I was so surprised to see him sleeping peacefully while today is his marriage.

" Noah. Noah, wake up ", she yelled at him. Noah, on the other hand, put a pillow on his ear.
"Noah." Now she was pushing him. But that was also not working. Her soft hands wouldn't make a move on him. Noah is not waking.

I think she accepted her defeat because she stopped calling him.
"Noah", I tried now. But he groaned as a response.

"Noah!", Natasha shouted, and before I could react, she splashed a jug of water at him.

"Naat", he cried. But he woke up.
"I told you, don't do this again", he said. So this is not the first time. Nice.
"It is your wedding. Did you forget it ", she asked.
"Oh Jesus...", he ran to the bathroom. She smiled and looked at me.

"Why are you waiting? Go and have breakfast ", she pushed me to have breakfast.

Breakfast was ready. I waited there. But Nat was not coming. I took a plate of toast and an egg and went to her bedroom.

"What are you doing here? ", she asked before running here and there.
" Enough. Have breakfast first ", I ordered.
"Put it there. I will have it", she said.
" No. I don't think so ", I took a spoonful of food and showed it to her mouth. She took a plate from my hand and started eating. Good girl.

"Thank you ", Nat said, bowing her head.

"I will get ready," she said. Well, I don't care to see that. But she didn't let me.
I took the plate and went to the table. Now I can eat breakfast without worrying about her.

"Christian ", Phil called me. By the way, where was he?

"Where were you? ", he asked me.
"I went to give the breakfast to Natasha,", I answered.
"Hmm. By the way, this is Brianna", he pointed at a girl who was serving food.
"Hi", I said to her.
"This is my best friend, Christian. I told you right", he said to her.
"Yeah", she responded.

My stomach was grumbling, so I chewed my breakfast fast. The food was quite tasty.

And then she came, taking all my breath away. God, how beautiful my Natasha is.

"This is the wedding ring," her mom said, givinging the ring in Nat. 
"It's so beautiful ", she said.

She walked among the guests, all praising the wedding ring. Finally, she stood in front of me.

"Christian move. You are blocking the way", she asked me to move.
"Sorry ", I said.
"What happened? ", she asked.
"I am mesmerized,", I answered honestly.
"Mesmerized by the ring ", she asked, showing the ring.
"Mesmerized by you", I said.
" Wow. That was cheesy ", she laughed at my line.

"What do you think? This stone stands a chance with you. No, never", I assured her.
She hit me lightly and walked to her brother's room.

I saw her brother getting ready to be the groom. I went to help him. I took his coat from the hanger.

"Are you nervous? ", I asked to him.
"How did you understand?" he inquired.
"Your hands are shaking ", I noticed. That's why I helped him.
"Yeah, well, this is my first marriage ", Noah said.
"Don't worry. This too will pass", I said as he took a deep breath.

His phone dialed. It showed 'love'.
" Ohh. I should change this to wife," Noah said. He took the phone.
"Hello, darling," was all he said before he gave the phone to Natasha.

Natasha took the phone and started talking. I looked at Noah.

"They have already started to ignore me ", he said. I smiled.

We all reached the church on time. It was near her house. Everything was so fast. The bride came. They said their do's. They kissed. I stood near Nat.

"Nat", I called her.
"They look so happy," she sighed.
"Do you want to look that happy ", I asked, to which she gave me a death glare.

The wedding went well. The bride and groom were now on their honeymoon. Me and Philip were on our way home. Natasha will be back in two days. I don't want to let her there and go back but what can I do? Sometimes I have to obey her.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
comments✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻