CHALLENGE

Third pov

Natasha started taking her class. She was explaining about Shakespeare, and the class was concentrating on her words when suddenly the class door opened. It was the infamous bad boy Christian.

"Weren't you late yesterday? " Natasha asked, remembering the last day.
"Hmm,"  he just hummed.
"You should reach before the bell rings," Natasha warned. Well, this is Christian. He ignored her and walked to his usual spot.

Philip was waiting there for him. Natasha shook her head and continued with her class.

"Be easy on her man; after all, she is young,"  Philip laughed.
"I didn't start anything, Phil. Just wait, she is going to say something, then I will play my way with  her," Christian laughed. It was usual. Any new teacher or transferred teacher tries to teach him a lesson but then ends up being his puppet. He doesn't like someone teaching him.

"Hey, you two. Do I look funny for you? " she asked to the back benchers.
" Nah. You look beautiful like a  model," Christian said loudly.
"Then why are you laughing, Mister? " she said, folding her hands and asking at him.
"That's the same thing we are laughing at. This job doesn't suit you, miss. Find a new  one," he high-fived Philip and laughed loudly.

" Aaha. You are quite smart, right? " she asked him, looking at other students. He sat there with a proud face while others nodded in response.

"A bit oversmart," she continued. The students started laughing, including Philip. He stopped his laugh after getting a death glare from Christian.

"It's okay. Then only the class feels alive. So, Mr. Christian Lovius, for your question, I like challenges. Let's see if this job suits me or not," she smiled and turned to the projector. The class was quite impressed by her performance.

"That was nice,"  Philip whispered to Christian.
"Just wait. Let's see how long she can stay here," he said.
"What do you mean, Chris? Are you going to kick her out of the collegee?" Philip asked.
" No. She will sign the resignation letter herself,"  Christian said.

Next day

Natasha took her books and walked towards her class. She was welcomed by a fight. Two students are fighting. One is Christian, and the other is Blake. Usually, no teachers come in between a fight or try to stop them.

" Stop." She tried to stop them, but it had no use.
"STOP IT!" she yelled. She pulled Christian and Blake away. Then students also joined her.

The two were separated and started a staring competition.
"Enough of you two. Now go back to your  seats," she ordered at all of her students.
"He started it!"  Christian yelled and glared at Blake. Blake said the same thing.
"This is not how you behave in a class." She was not mad, but this childish behavior is so irritating.

Christian was furious. He took his bag and walked out of the class. She didn't say anything when he walked out. Natasha turned the page and explained the poem on the page.

Christian was shouting as he walked to the canteen. He sat there for a while.

After the bell rang, Philip started searching for Christian. Finally, he found Christian at the canteen.

"Why did you walk out of the class, Chris? " Philip asked, sitting beside him.

"I don't want to sit there. He started the fight, and everyone is blaming me there. I am just done with it." He was frustrated.

"Don't be, man. You are the badboy of this collegee," they both laughed.
"I wanted to join with you, but you know this time my attendance is too low,"  Philip said.
"That's because of your family trip,"  Chris laughed at his friend. Philip went on a long trip with his family. So he missed many classes.

Christian went to order a coffee from the counter.

"Hey Nis. I want my usuall," he ordered. Nis nodded and made his coffee with no sugar.
"Hey, I heard about the new teacher in your department,"  Nis asked Christian.
"How did you hear? Class is far away from here," Philip joked.
"She ordered lunch from here,"  Nis said sternly to Philip.

Christian thought about it for a while.
"Did she want lunch for today?"  Christian asked her.
"Yeah, why?"  she asked doubtfully.
" Nothing. Natasha is my favorite miss. She is so friendly. So Nis, you should make a special lunch for herr," Christian ordered.
"Don't worry. I will make sure that,"  Nis bowed her head.

"And don't forget to add extra spices to it,"  Christian said very seriously.
"Extra spice?" Nis was a little confused about it.
" Yes. She likes it,"  Christian confirmed with an evil smile.
"Okay,"  Nis got busy with her work.

"Why did you do that? " Philip shouted at Christian, but in a very low voice.
"She already said that I am smart, so let's go and see her face after taking this spicy lunch."  Christian pulled Philip with him and walked to the back side of the building.

He opened the window door.
Sam has already placed the lunch on her table. They waited for her to take lunch.

Natasha opened the lunch tray.
"Now," he said, smiling and waiting for her reaction. She took a mouthful of rice, but it was burning. She spit it outside and searched for water.

She drank the whole bottle of water. Her eyes are filled with tears. Christian was quite satisfied with the result and took some pictures of this memory.

Christian took his phone and walked to the front.
"Oh, Chris. That was bad,"  Phil said.
"The photos are funny,"  Christian said, looking at his phone.
"Are you going to send this to the school group? " Phil asked.
"No way. This is just a test dose for her. If she continues to play tricks on me, then she has to face a  lot," Christian said.

Philip knows his friend well. If Christian likes something, he will do anything for it, and if he hates it, then there is no survival. But, sadly, there is nothing he likes.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
comments✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻