EARLY

Christian's pov

I drove quietly to my college. I parked the car and jogged towards my class. As I entered, all eyes fell on me. They were curious. Curious about me being early. Well, what to say? There was a new watch on my wrist, and the one who gave it to me told me to never be late.

I ignored the curious eyes and sat on my chair.

After a few minutes, Philip walked to the class. He looked so surprised to see me already here.

"Did you sleep here last night?" Philip asked, placing his bag on the bench.
"What? ", I was confused.
"I mean, you are early. Did the clock cheat you, man ", Philip laughed like an old man.
"Can't I be early ", I am in a good mood, and I don't want to spoil it.
"This was unusual ", Philip said, sitting besides me.

Lia walked towards us. She has a box in her hand. It took almost an eternity for her to reach here.

"Yes, Lia,", I asked to her as she stood in front of me.
"Happy birthday, Christian ", she said, giving me the box.

"No need for this, Lia,", I said. She is not my friend. So I don't want to take a gift from her.
"It's fine, Christian. I want you to take this, please. She handed it to me.
"Yeah, Chris. She bought it for you", Philip took her side.
I didn't have any choice, so I took the present from her.

"Hey, what is happening? "said Henry. He asked, looking at this gift. This is a nosy guy.
"Oh, my god. Lia giving a gift to Christian ", his voice got all the attention from others.
"What is this for? Or you don't want to disclose it, Lia ", he said. I know what he wants to hear. But I was going to answer him with a punch.
"It was Christian's birthday, so I wanted to give him a gift ", Lia explained.

"Your birthday? Happy birthday ", he said, giving his hand to me.
"Not today ", I said.
"Well, that's fine. So aren't you throwing a party for us? Henry asked.
"No need", I was not interested.
"Come on, Chris. We need to party with Christian Lovius,", he said, putting an extra high pitch on Lovius.
"No", I said.
Then the whole class started begging.

Please... Please... Please...

"Oh, stop it. "They are giving me a head ache.
"I will arrange a party tomorrow ", I finally said yes.
"Is it at your house? ", Henry asked. No way.
"No. At the Neon's club ", I said.
"All right, fine," he said as he walked to the front.
"Attention friends, Mr. Christian Lovius is giving us a party at the neon club tomorrow. So whoever is available can join", he said.

Should I call Natasha? Is she available tomorrow? Will she come to my party?

"What are you thinking? ", Philip asked.
What am I thinking? Oh!! I am thinking a lot about Natasha.
"Nothing ", I answered.

Then our class door opened. Natasha walked to the class slowly.

"Hi student ", she greeted with her signature smile.
"Hi, miss ", the students repeated. For some reason, I can't call her Miss.
"So let's begin",  she said, starting to take class. Yeah, tell me. Wait. Hold a grip, Christian.
"Today we are going to discuss the sonnet", she said.
"What is Sonnet?", she asked.

"It is a poem that has 14 lines, each usually containing 10 syllables, and a fixed pattern of rhyme", she explained.

"There are many sonnets. Shakespeare wrote 154 sonnets", She continued her class while I stuck to looking at her beautiful eyes, slim nose, rosy lips, moving hands, etc.
And nothing. I am a good boy, so nothing more.

The bell rang.
"Wait, the bell rang", I said anxiously.
" Yes. Didn't you hear it? ", Philip asked. Of course I heard it.
"But isn't it too early? ", I felt like Natasha just started taking class, and then suddenly the class ended. This is not fair.
"Shut up, Chris. I am starving. Let's grab something ", he said, pulling me along with him.

We walked out of the class. But I was stopped by someone.
"Yes, Jenny,", I asked.
"So you are throwing a party at the Neons club? ", she asked. 
"You heard it in the morning? ", I asked back. Henry said it too loudly in the morning.
"Am I allowed to come in? ", she asked.
"All the class can come ", I said. Her presence or absence doesn't have an effect on me.
"Okay, then. I will be there", she said, walking away from me.

I walked to the canteen. Nis was busy there.
"Nis our usual," I shouted at her.
"I got it", she shouted back.
We waited at the seat.

" Heyy. Isn't it the gift Miss Natasha gave you? ", Philip asked, holding my hand.
"So? ", I don't want him to assume things.
"Her selection is amazing. It's beautiful ", he said. Fool.
I know how beautiful this is. Maybe only I know.

Nis came with my coffee and his burger and smoothie.
I took the coffee and spit it out.
"What is this? ", I asked her.
"You are such a brutal man, Chris," she yelled at me.
"I know, I know. But what is the reason for this? ", I pointed at the coffee.

"You told the new teacher like spicy food,", she said. Oh wait, didn't I change her?
"And? ", I don't want to hear more.
"She doesn't like it. I gave the same kind the next day, and Mr. Walter came here. He warned me to don't be stupid ", she said.
"That's true ", Philip laughed.

"Did you tell Natasha that I was behind it", I asked.
" Yes. I need my job, Chris ", she said. No. So she knows it.
"Great work, Nis. This burger bite is for you", Philip showed the burger to her mouth, but she turned her head.

"When was this? ", I asked.
"Two or three days after you told me", she answered.
"I am sorry", I kept saying sorry.
"Okay, I will get your coffee ", she said, going to her counter.

" Phil. She knows it", I said, raising my voice.
"Chris, it's, she knew it. She knew it way too before", he explained.
"What am I going to do? ", I asked.

" What? She still behaved like nothing happened. So it's fine ", he said.

I don't think it's fine. What will Natasha think of me? She was helping me, but I was doing bad to her. That is what she will think of me. Oh no, Chris, why are you such an idiot?

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻