SPECIAL CLASS

Christian's pov

"Christian...", Philip called me from the door. I was getting ready for our lesson. This is Saturday, and we have tuition.

"Let's go ", I said hurriedly to him.
"So hurry to meet Natasha ", he asked with a knowing smile.
" Yeah. I am ", I admitted, pushing him to move fast.

We two sat in my car, and I started the engine. The car hit the road.

"Why did you stop here? ", Philip asked when I stopped on a sideway.
"Heyy, lady, I want a flower bouquet ", I said to the lady who was selling the flowers.

"Is that for Miss Natasha? ", he asked.
"Who else deserves flowers from me, Phil ", I answered. It will always be her.

"Which flower? ", she asked. Which flower will Natasha like?
"Give me the red roses, then it can explain my heart to her ", I ordered to the lady.
"When did you become so cheesy?" Philip asked. I ignored him.

She gave me the roses.

 Then the next destination is her

Then the next destination is her. I mean her house.
I drove there.

"Chris, Lia is already here", Philip said. I don't care.
"Hey Philip and Christian!", Natasha welcomed us.
I gave the roses to her.

"What is this? ", she asked.
"It is red roses," I replied.
"I can see that, but why are you giving it to me ", she asked again.
"Well, I saw these flowers outside, and they remind me of you,", I said. She giggled.
"This is not some kind of prank, right?", Natasha still has doubts.
" No. I promise ", I promised to her.
"Then thank you", she went to put the flowers in the vase, and we sat in the study room.

Time skip

"So guys. What do you know about Romeo and Juliet? ", Natasha asked.
"Romeo and Juliet were lovers," , as a topper Lia answered first.
"Yes", Natasha agreed, and she looked towards me and Philip. It is a love matter, so he has the best knowledge of it.
"But it was a tragedy ", Philip answered.

"Well, that's true ", she said. He smiled.

"I don't know why people consider it an icon of love when they didn't end up together, "Philip continued to explain. Oh, so Romeo and Juliet didn't end up together. That was new information for me. Well, I don't get myself into other people's lives.

"Phillip, lovers always won't end up together, and don't hold back from love thinking this won't work out ", she said.

"That's true, but making your lover yours is the challenge ", I said. That is what I am going to do.
"Brave ", she said, patting my shoulder. She touched me. That feels so good.

"Ahem", Philip coughed.
"Christian concentrates. You are drooling," he said to me.
"You think she looks more beautiful without makeup ", I asked.
"Don't be like this Christian. You are like a love sick puppy", he helplessly said.
"Really?" I was surprised.
" Yes. You look weird, and you are all acting so crazy" , he elaborated.
"But I don't want to change ", I said. I feel happy this way. A change in my lonely life

I continued to stare at her.

"Christian ", Natasha called.
"Yes", I asked sweetly.
"What are you thinking? ", she asked.
"You" just came.
"What? ", she shouted.
"Your class" , I corrected.
"Then what was I taking", she asked. Philip was holding his laugh. I know what she was taking.

"We were talking about Romeo and Juliet", I answered. Lia and Philip burst into laughter. What happened? Is it wrong?

"We completed it an hour ago, so you were not listening to me for the past hour", Natasha said, widening her eyes. Hour. Then where were I?

"Sorry", I said slowly.
"Okay, now it's break time. But Christian, you have to write an essay about this topic," she said.
"Natasha ", I called with my puppy eyes.
"Do it for my next special class. And now relax", she said, walking to her room.

"Wow Chris. We were talking about Romeo and Juliet. How was there love", Philip mocked at me.
"You better shut up or die,", I warned him.

"Christian, if you want, I can write the essay for you", Lia offered.
"Thank you, but it's okay,I can do it", I turned her offer down.
"Why did you say that? If she can help, then you don't have to waste your Sunday on the essay ", Philip asked in my ear very secretly.

"She asked me to do it. So....I.....AM.....GOING.....TO....WRITE....IT....," I stated clearly.
" Okay. If you say so, Lia, is that offer for me too", he asked her. She just escaped from him by laughing it off.

Our break time is over. Natasha came back to her seat.
"So I checked your marks. Lia, as always, the topper but you two made a dramatic change ", she clapped.
"Thank you, Miss,", he smiled and bowed at her.
"Thank you, Natasha ", I clapped along with her.
"So this chocolate is for you guys ", she said, giving us a box. It is full of chocolate.
"Thank you very much," we said, taking a handful of chocolates.

"Then let's continue with our chapter ", she said, getting ready to teach.

We continued to sit there for one more hour before ending the class.

"Okay, miss, bye,", Lia waved at Natasha.
"Bye", I stuck a few more seconds there. At that moment, her phone rang. Her whole expression changed.

"Come on, Chris. Drop me at my house", Phil pulled me to my car.

But who called her? Why did her expressions change so quickly?

Don't forget to:

Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻