COPY

Third pov

Christian got up early this morning. Today is their quiz day. He went to the bathroom. It took almost an hour for Mr. handsome to get out. After that, he made a quick break.

During the break fast, he looked through the notes. 'I don't want to disappoint Natasha, was his only thought. He wore the watch she gave him.

Christian went to his car and drove to the college. He was early. Students are just arriving.

"Have you studied for the quiz?" Philip asked to Christian. Natasha pointed out some important notes, emphasizing 'must read'.

"Yes", , he replied. This time, he read the notes before the exam. Students are coming to the class with their heads down, looking through the books.

John sir, came to the class. He was conducting the quiz here.

Students waited patiently for the question paper.
He distributed the papers. "Your time starts", he announced.
Students started writing the exam. John walked back and forth. The time was passing. Christian actually answered many questions. Philip also found some familiar questions. His face lit up.

Time skip

In front of Christian was Blake. He looked around, and when no one noticed, he took a paper from his sleeve. He started writing answers by looking at the paper very easily. He was the topper, so he doesn't want to change that position. Students were all busy writing their answers, but Mr. John saw Blake writing answers, looking at the paper. Blake looked at the sir and caught his staring, but John didn't respond. He let his favorite student do whatever he wanted and looked at others. Finally, he wrote all the answers. But the principal came to the class at that time. It was routine to check on the class.

Blake hurriedly crumbled the paper, but he couldn't put it anywhere. John walked towards Blake and took the paper from his hand.

John took the paper and walked to Christian's bench. Christian was writing that he didn't notice John's presence. Suddenly, John started shouting.

"What is this? ", he shouted at Christian.
"What, sir? ", he asked innocently.
"This paper," he said, holding up a piece of paper.
"I don't know, sir,", Christian said, not aware of the situation.

"What is happening?" The principal came to the scene.
"I don't know, sir ", Christian answered.

"I saw you writing with this ", John showed the paper.
"No", Christian said loudly.
"Sir, look at this ", John gave the paper to him.
"No, sir. That is not mine ", he continued.
"Come with me," the principal ordered to Christian. He took Christian's papers and walked to his room.

The students looked at him.
All the way, Christian said that the paper was not his, but no one believed.

The principal closed the door and started questioning him.
He answered, "No. No. No."
The interrogation continued for half an hour. Then the bell rang. Teachers collected the papers from the students.

"Miss... Miss Natasha ", Philip ran towards Natasha, who came out of another classroom.
"What happened, Philip? You don't look so good. Is the quiz hard", she asked, concerned.

"No, miss. It is. The principal pulled Christian from writing the exam ", Philip said.
"Why? ", Natasha was shocked by the news.
"John, sir, accused him of copying. But I don't think Chris will do it. Please do something, Miss. We can only ask you. No other teachers will trust us here", Philip hoped Natasha would help him.

Natasha literally ran to the principal's office. She opened the door. Christian was standing opposite the principal.
John walked to the principal's room after Natasha.

"So you still saying... "the principal asked.
"I didn't know about this", Christian stuck to his statement.
"But John sir, did see you writing with this paper?" the principal asked, raising the paper.
"Didn't you see this? "the principal asked John.

"Yeah, sir", John answered.
"No, I didn't ", Christian's voice was rising.
"But we have a witness here. Mr lovius. So I need to take action", he said.

"Sir, please wait. What if Christian is right ", Natasha asked.
"No, miss. He is the worst student at this college. He never listens to teachers and creates problems. There are many complaints about him", John said.

"That doesn't mean whatever happens here is because of him," Natasha said.

Christian was sad that he couldn't complete his exam, and everyone is blaming him for something he has no idea about. He thought of giving up and letting others think anything they wanted, but then Natasha took his side. He felt mixed emotions. Happy, relieved, hopeful, grateful, and more. There are people who trust him.

"Look, Natasha. He answered sixty questions in this text and got thirty-eight marks in it. This was the first time" John took his answer paper. He was surprised by his mark.
"I studied ", Christian said.

"Sir ", Natasha called.
"Do you think he is innocent? "the principal asked Natasha.
"Yes, sir. We can just check the CCTV. Then you can make the final decision ", Natasha asked him.

"Are you ready, Christian? " the principal asked to Christian who lost all his energy in the argument.
"Yes, sir ", he said, ready for it.
"But I don't think it is needed, sir. Christian was always a trouble for us", John said.

"But I think we need it," the principal said, opening his computer.

He started looking at the monitor. Others also followed the direction.
He looked at Christian's chair. He was writing the exam, and then John came with a paper. It can be seen clearly. Natasha released a breath.

"Sorry, Christian. It was a misunderstanding, and thank you, Natasha Miss," the principal said.
"Call Blake. All leave except John "the principal ordered.
"Wait ", Natasha was going to say something, but Christian pulled her out of the room.

"What the hell? Just a sorry," Natasha was fuming.
"It's okay. Now everyone knows what happened ", Christian said.
"But you lost your thirty minutes in the exam. You couldn't complete it", it was Natasha who felt too angry about it, while Christian just watched her with a smile.

"I have skipped exams many times ", he said.
"I am fine. I got thirty-eight marks. I am so happy. Let's go", he pushed her to walk. She was still cursing the principal and John.

Blake walked inside.

"Why did you do that? "the principal asked to Blake.
"Sorry, sir. I am really very sorry", he said.
" Sorry.? I was going to punish Christian for this," the principal said. He never expected such a behavior from the topper.
"I need to punish you, "the principal asked.
"Sir, don't expel him", John said to the principal. John was on his side.
"I am not expelling him, but you, "the principal said.
"Sir, please ", John begged, but there was no use.

"And Blake. This is a final warning for you. You are out of the head position of the college, and you have to rewrite the exam from my office," the principal said.
"No, sir ", Blake cried.
"That's it. You can leave," the principal shouted. He walked out of the room.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻