chapter3~agreed♥

There was silence in house. Then it brokes when Arjun ask"maa you should have ask me first".

Pritha said"what I must have I ask you parth".

Arjun said"maa you know what I meant".

Pritha said"oh, arjun you saying about your marriage see Arjun you papa and I decided it and we know you like my choice ".

Arjun said" Yes maa but there is not choice in thing it is between human beings".

Pritha said"ok so tell me which thing subha didnt have means she is intelligent, beautiful, talented and etc I can't stop telling you".

Arjun said"maa I didn't means that how subha is what I mean is you must have ask me".

Pritha said"so this is problem then say are you read to marry subha".with hope.

Arjun was now in trouble if he say no then he will broke his mother heart and if he say yes tgen he will broke pallavi heart (by him think but pallavi just want his money). Arjun think for a while then he decided to agree with his mother wish.

Arjun said"maa I know how much you love subha for you I am ready for marriage ".

All became happy pritha hug parth. Parth siblings hug him.

Then pritha said" Now if subha agreed then my son will get best wife ".

Arjun forced a smile.

Pranit said" Come on now let's sleep they will tell there decision tomorrow now we can sleep".

Pritha nodded and everyone went into sleep.

In yadav house:

Subha change her dress . She was sitting on bed thinking about the proposal. She was happy at the same moment sad. Happy because she get proposal for arjun and sad because Arjun have a girlfriend so definitely he will not marry her. She hold her head in stress.

Suddenly someone caressed her head. Subha made the person sit and laid her head on the person lap and said"bhai what do you think".

Krishna said"about what".

Subha said"about proposal ".

Krishna said" I think it good subha you should agree and even thought you love him".

Subha get up and look out of the window and said"but he don't ".and closed her eyes.

Krishna said" Subha this is a chance you can make him love you back . in arrange marriage there was not love before but after marriage you start to accept each other and start to love may be after you marriage he will love you back I know my friend is not heartless who will ignore anyones love".

Subha ask"then what about pallavi".

Krishna said"subha you are so selfless but you know pallavi is not a good girl many times rohit and karna says me this she just want properties she just become parth girlfriend to take his properties ".

Subha said" Even though I understand it but no body can change his decision ".and turned her face.

Krishna said" You know pritha aunt message me 5 minute ago that arjun had agree for marriage ".

Happiness caught subha heart she look at Krishna he nodded his head and subha hug him tightly. Krishna hug her back and said" Now say me you decision I want to tell maa".

Subha blushed and said"I am ready to marry him ".

Krishna hug her and said" So finally you will marry your love".

Subha Nodded.

Krishna said"now sleep we will tell pritha aunt tomorrow ".

Subha nodded and goes to bed and sleep.

Next morning

In yadav house:

Everyone were sitting on dining table except rohini.

Rohini came from kitchen keep food on dining table with help of revathi.

Rohini said"today at 8 PM we will fix marriage date so everyone should be at home mainly you subha".

Subha said "maa i will be at home on 6 clock".

Rohini said" Ok but dont be late".

Krishna said"maa if you didn't say this then also princess will be on time ".with mischievous smile.

Subha look confused.

Krishna said" Of course her would be husband is come so she will come definitely come".

Subha blushed then she said"see you always tease me i will jot talk to you ".

Krishna laugh and ask sorry .

Subha Nodded and they have breakfast and everyone left at their work.

In kapoor house:

All were sitting on dining table. Except arjun.

Pritha ask" Where is parth".

Arjun came with a smile and said"here maa".

He came and kissed his mom cheecks and said"today you will feed me".

Pritha said"parth you are not a child you are now older and now you are going to marry".

Arjun think for a while and said"but i am like a kid to you na ".

Pritha said" For every mother her son is always like a child".

Yash bhim Arjun naksh and dev said"then feed us maa".

Pritha feed all of them.

Pranit cough and said"don't you think you are ignoring me ".

Pritha said" Don't be like a child pranit".

All laugh.

Suddenly door bell rang. Servent open the door. The person is pallavi. Pallavi came inside.

Pallavi said"today you look too happy what happens ".

Naksh Smirked and said" Our parth bhai marriage is going to be held with subha didi soon".

Pallavi look at parth who wasn't looking at her.

Pallavi said"great ".

All smiled. Parth left to office and pallavi also left with Arjun. And other also left to work.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

What do you think what pallavi will do?

Will Arjun and subha will get married?

For this definitely read next update.

Please vote💛

Parthjaya💛