chapter12~first day♥

Next morning.

Subha was sleeping on her side she wake up but noticed herself in someone arm she look back and see Arjun was hugging her in sleep seeing him her lips curved in s smile but last night incident make her smile disppear.

She try to get up but his hold was so tight she don't do what to do now. She try to move this time Arjun was about to get up so she sleep and close her eyes. She don't want to face him that's why. Arjun get up and look he is holding subha in his arms for a moment he was admiring her sleeping beauty she look so cute will sleep a unknown smiles crept on his face.

He gently leave her from him grip and goes to balcony before she get up and he get embrassed. As he left subha get up and take a relaxed breath .

She open her luggage and take out her saree with matching jewellers and goes inside washroom.

After taking a shower she wear her saree amd come out from washroom exactly that time Arjun came in room he was looking at her without making any moment. Subha didnt noticed him as she was drying her hair.

Arjun was looking at her he was feeling a angel is standing in front of him.

Subha was wearing blue colour saree with matching blue colour bangles and her hair were wet. She take her hair and move it on her shoulder and try to tie her blouse knot but she was failing to do this.

Arjun noticed it unknowingly he take step towards her. He held her hand. Which make her breath heavily. Arjun pulled her hand down and touched her back then he held knot of her blouse and tied it. After he was done still he was standing there and subha was also standing there. They were close.

Suddenly naksh came and said"bhabhi maa is calling you".

Subha move towards door and said"I will be come in min tell maa ".

Naksh Nodded and left. Arjun too left to take bath. Subhadra dried her hair she wear her mangalsutra and applied sindoor and goes down.

Subha goes and said" Good morning everyone ".

All said" Good morning ".

Subha said" Maa you call me".

Pritha said"yes today is you first rasoi so you should cook as it tradition and after that you have to your home for another ritual. "

Subha nodded and goes to kitchen.

She cook for her first rasoi. She made breakfast. Till the time arjun came and sit with everyone.

Subha take the food to dining table and served everyone happily. Arjun look at her she too look at him they shared an eye lock bit they broke it immediately.

One by one everyone said"delicious
Amazing
Mouthwatering
Fantastic
Superb".

She smiled at them.

Arjun was quiet when naksh said"bhai give compliment to my bhabhi food".

He take a bite and said"it's really delicious subha ".

Everyone smiled at them.
Subha smiled but last night incident were still hurting her but she manage to give him a smile which he returned after everyone finished food. One by one everyone left for their work.

Arjun was also going when devaki and pritha came pritha said" At night bring subha from her home as for ritual she is going there".

Arjun nodded and left.

Subha get ready to meet her family she came down. Pritha said"don't go alone I will tell naksh to drop you".

Subha agreed.

Naksh and subha sit in car. Naksh was driving it he ask"do you feel comfortable bhabhi in you new house ".

Subha smiled and said"yes naksh dear I
Feel very much comfortable".

Naksh said" You know I want confess something ".

Subha said" What"?.

Naksh said"actually it true I want to become docter for maa wish but I want to also become a fashion designer ".

Subha said" Oh don't worry first you complete you Dr degree then we should think about fulfilling you dream".

Naksh said"you are so mature you understand my dream thanks for understand me".

Subha said"you are my friend first after that brother in law".

Both smiled and left. Then they reach subha house.

Subha press the bell. Rukmini open the door she was so happy to see subha. Rukmini hug her call everyone revathi hug her everyone hug her they welcomed naksh.

Krishna and ram hug her tightly her vasu caressed her head and said"how are you ".

Subha said" Fine".with a smile.

Naksh said"ok I must leave I have to go college ".

Everyone nodded. Naksh left.

Subha ask" Where are my little ones".

Bua".voice came subha look back and hug her little ones nishanth and vastala.

Rohini said"did you have breakfast."

Subha nodded. They spend time talking a laughing.

It's was lunch time rukmini revathi subha and rohini were making lunch ram Krishna vasu were walking TV and kids were playing.

After lunch was prepared everyone gathered on dining table and start to have lunch everyone feed subha she feed them all.

After lunch all played cards game and after all this subha went to her room to take some rest.She look at her room as it was as it is how she left she closed her rooms door and open her cupboard she open her drawer and removed the bracelet of Arjun which was with her from childhood .

Flashback

Arjun had came to meet Krishna they were just 10 years old and subha was 8 years old.

Arjun was playing with Krishna suddenly Arjun collied with our little princess. Arjun gave his hand to her she held his hand while getting up his bracelet remains in her hand and he ran to caught Krishna .

Subha look at the bracelet and keep near her heart and smiled . She runs to her room.

Flashback ends

Tears rolled down from her eyes suddenly soneone knocked the door"subha dear open the door".

To be continued♥

How was chapter?

Who must be the person knocking door ?

Is another disaster is coming?

How was naksh and subha friendship?

Please do vote and comments. ♥

Parthjaya❤

Radhakrishna