chapter14. pooja♥

Next morning.

Subha get up from bed she look around and sees arjun sleeping. She lightly smile remember the kiss and goes to get ready. After some time she come out of washroom wearing red saree.

Arjun wake up and was about to get up when he look subha coming out of washroom wearing red colour saree suddenly become of wind blows her saree shifted from waist and discovered her waist he was completely lost at her then her bangles sound made him realize. He cleared his thorat he look down.he was still sitting on bed.subha was going towards dressings table when she look at the table besides bed was a bottle of medicine she pick it arjun was about to stop her. But she take it first and look at bottle and understand it's sleeping pills.

She look at him and said in concern "why are you talking sleeping pills it is not good for health now you will not have problem but in future you will have problems because of its ".

Arjun said" I didn't get sleep without".eith emotionless.

Subha said"it's doesn't means you should take sleeping pills without Doctor permission it is harmful ".she goes near Dustbin and towards it.

Arjun said" Look... But didnt complete as subha stop him and said"it's in a doctor request ".

She goes towards him and said" If you didn't get sleep then drink hot almond milk it will be health and good for health and you will get sleep and get ready maa is waiting for pooja" .

Arjun just nodded he goes insides washroom  and get ready and goes down.

Subha was getting ready with some jewellers. She wear her mangalsutra applied sindoor and wear earrings and goes down.

As she goes down hearing her bangles and anklets sound Arjun look back.he was looking at her without blink he don't know why  she always attract him he beautiful blue eyes ,her smile nose, her milky cheeks, her pinks lips with attracted him most her slender waist her hair everyone was something which always pull him to her.

Even though he kiss her yesterday but she didn't ask anything about it to him and didn't make him uncomfortable and didn't doubt him they respect she used to have for him care she used to have for him and the trust she have on him is still the same snd beautiful smile appeared on his lips seeing her.

Pritha goes near subha and hug her and kiss her forehead she said"you look beautiful subha".subha smiled. seeing them Arjun smiled.

Naksh said"finally bhabhi come "

Naksh said"finally bhabhi come ".with relief breath.

Subha look at him confusingly and ask " Why what happens did I miss anything ".like a child. Arjun admired her child look.

Naksh said" No bhabhi actually bhai bheem is really want to eat prasaad with is made for pooja".

Bheem said"naksh shut up who say to you".

Naksh said"ok ask bhabhi val what's here opinion in this".

Val said"my brother in law can never be wrong ".

Naksh said" See bhai now accept you want to have prasaad ".

Bhim was about to beat hum when pranit said" Stop your fight right now".

Yash said"yes papa is right ".

Devaki said" Yes Arjun subha come sit and start pooja ".

Pritha held subha hand and made her sit besides Arjun. Arjun look at her he smiled at a little. She returned it.

Pooja started. After sometime pooja finished. Now it was time to aarthi. Subha light up diva.

Now aarthi start Arjun and subha were holding plate and doing aarthi

Now aarthi start Arjun and subha were holding plate and doing aarthi. Pooja was fully finished everyone take aarthi and offering .

Arju subha take pranit and pritha blessing. Pritha hug subha and kiss her forehead.

Arjun coughed and said"don't you think after coming off your daughter in law you start to ignore me ".

Pritha said" No parth i cant help my self to love her look she is so sweet and soft heart only a heartless person will not love her. "Saying she agin hug her.
Arjun thought" Yes maaa is truly write".
Arjun smiled at her mother and hug her.

Pranit said" So everyone hear today is reception at night so everyone get ready and yes decorates and caterers are also coming invitation is also send to everyone and krishna also invited close friends of yadav ceremony will start at 7 ".

All nodded.

Sorry for too late update

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Are excited for reception?

Will stop taking sleeping pills?

Please do vote and comments 💕

Parthjaya💙

Radhakrishna 💙