chapter5~little moment❤

Next day.

Subha was sleep on sofa and book was covering her face because before sleep she was reading book. Revathi rukmini were in market rohini and vasu were in there room taking about something kids were in there room playing. Ram and Krishna were in office.

Suddenly door bell rang servant open the door.

Servant said"welcome Arjun sir ".

Yes the person was arjun. He get inside.

Servant said " Let me call mam ans sir you take you seat on sofa sir".

Arjun nodded and goes towards sofa.

Servant left. Arjun goes towards sofa and the thing he see was a girl sleep on sofa he was look at the girl suddenly his eyes caught her tiny waist suddenly because of air her saree fly and her waist was now able to see clearly. Arjun understood it subha he look other side and make himself normal .

Suddenly subha was about to turn and fall but arjun stop her by his one hand and didn't left her fall down. And made her sleep properly and bend down to take the book .

By this his and subha face was really very closer he was look at her he was look how beautiful she look while sleeping, her Pink lips, her close eyes her pinkish nose everything was just too good unknowingly he kiss her forehead. Suddenly he realised what he did he ask forgiveness but realized she is sleeping.

By the time vasu and rohini came and then Arjun take there blessing . Rohini look that subha is sleep. She try make her wake up. But she was not in mood to wake up. Arjun unknowingly smiled seeing her stubborn he said"it's ok aunt no need to wake her up ".

Rohini nodded and said" Sit I will bring the cards".

Arjun sit on other sofa beside the sofa where subha is sleeping. Vasu came and hug him and said"sit".they were talking suddenly rihini came with cards and said"ask pritha to select one of the card".

Arjun nodded and said"I must leave now now give me permission ".

Vasu and rohini nodded. He was about to leave when krishna and ram came from office and hug him he hug them back and left after sometime.

After an hour

Subha wake up,krishna sees her wake up and tease her "subha now you get up you know arjun came 1 hour ago".

Subha said" So what ".

Krishna said" Are dear your would be husband came to meet and your saying like this".

Subha said"my dear bhai i know why he came so dont tease me".

They start to tease each other. When rohini came and stop them suddenly rohini phone rang she pick up it was pritha call.

Rohini said"yes pritha say".

Pritha said"after 1 day there is good day to keep engagement ceremony".

Rohini said"ok then it ok we will keep it I will take with vasu and make arrangements ".

Pritha said" Okk".

rohini said " Now engagement date is decided. "

Krishna said"ok my sister is blushing".

Subha whose cheeck were turned link said*no who blush ".

Krishna laugh at her. Everyone left to there work.

In a bar one girl and boys were talking girl said " We will never let arjun and subha get married".

Boy said"yes I want subha and you want arjun lets make a plan to destroy there life".

They both laugh.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Who were the girl and boy?

How was arjun and subha little moment?

Sorry for late update🙁

Please vote💛

Har radhakrishna💛 💙

Parthjaya💙