chapter20~his possesiveness♥

Next morning

Arjun get up and look besides subha was still sleeping. He cares her head. He get ready and goes down to bring a tea for her. When he return to room see her get up he gave her tea she take it and drink it. She fell relief.

After she was done she goes to take bath and Arjun sit on sofa and work on laptop. After some time subha came out of washroom wearing orange colour net saree which look beautiful on her.

Arjun look at her and lost in her. He didn't know what happened to him he just keep looking at her. Subha noticed his gaze she lowered her eyelashes. Arjun came out of trance and said"maa is waiting for us lets go".

Both goes down.

Naksh see them and said"here comes my beautiful bhabhi".

Arjun thought "why can't he just say bhabhi what is need to say my beautiful bhabhi wait what happened he just complement her why I am thinking like this even naksh Is like her brother then why I am being possesive".

Pritha said" Arjun are you going to stand or sit and have lunch".

Arjun sit beside subha who was busy in talking with family. He was stealing glance at her. Naksh cough to make him come out of dream land.

Pranit said"what happened my child are you all well".

Naksh nodded.

After having breakfast one by one everyone leave to there work before going Arjun gave a nodded to subha she blinked her eyes and gave a small nod.

It was lunch time kapoor family ladys were in kitchen. Pritha has pack the tiffin for Arjun yash bheem and pranit. Suddenly pranit call came he said"hello pritha i forgot my important file at home please send with with someone it really important so send it with val or subha".

Pritha said"ok".

Pritha cut the call and called  subha subha came and said"subha pranit has forgotten file you go to office and give it to him and yes also take tiffin with you for them".

Subha said"ok maa".

Pritha brought the file from her room and gave it to subha and also gave tiffin to subha goes out of house.

Subha open car and keep files and tiffin and start to drive the car. She was hearing music while driving car.

After sometimes she reach at office. Subha get inside office. She ask on of staff where is pranit cabin before the staff could say someone called her from behind "subha you here".

Subha look back and see Arjun. Arjun came closer to her. Subha said" Actually papa forgot the file so i came to give it".

Pranit came and siad"thanks daughter you came at right time come Arjun take her inside cabin let her take some rest".

Arjun nodded. Subha start to walk and Arjun walk behind her. Arjun hear some talk of some staff.

On staff ask to another staff"who is she she look heavenly beautiful ".

Another staff" She is subha kapoor Arjun sir wife ".

One staff lustfully "Well what a beautiful it is her stunning figure beautiful waist what a lucky Arjun sir have why didn't I get her she  will be lucky for me".

Another staff"behave she is our sir wife".

One staff"I know that why I am just talking or else I to don't know what will I must have done ".

Arjun angry reach on peck he see yash and ask him to take subha to cabin he will come.

Yash nodded and take Subha.Subha was not aware about conversation.