chapter9~haldi❤

Same day at night.

Arjun was sitting on bed think about subha how much his slightly touch affect her. He smiled and suddenly he clear his thoughts.

Naksk came"bhai i want your help".

Arjun ask"what help" .

Naksh said"can you please help in complete my assignment ".

Arjun said" Why didn't you complete it ".

Naksh said" It's because of you only".

Arjun ask"how"?.

Naksh said"because of you marriage maa send me to do work and because of this my assignment is incomplete ".

Arjun look at him and said" Ok come but this is last time".

Naksh said"yes it last time after some day my bhabhi will come here she will help me definitely she will not give excuse or shout at me like you ".

Arjun glared at him and they start to complete assignment.

In yadav house:

Subha was think about the incident happened during her mehandi cermomy how he help her and his slight touched make her shy.

Rukmini came and said"did you wash you hand".

Subha said"no ".while look at her hand.

Rukmini said" Ok wash you hand".

Rukmini sit on bed in subha room. Subha left to clean her mehandi. After subha came rukmini was so happy to see her mehandi was too dark.

Rukmini said"may be parth is going to love you so much see have dark you mehandi colour has came".

But subha was standing with blankface. Rukmini hug her to consoled her. Krishna entered take subha hand said"wow my sisters husband is going to love her so much".

Subha slightly hit his arms. And goes to sleep.

Next day.

Subha get up she take bath. Rukmini help in wearing yellow saree she make her wear flower jewellery and said"come let's go down".

Subha nodded and rukmini and she goes down.

Krishna ram and vasu have tears in there eyes thinking after 2 days she well leave them.

She hug them all ,rohini came and make subha sit on seat.

Revathi did tilak on subha forehead and kiss her cheeks. Karna vrushali and rohit also came.

Krishna said"oh you all her are you from bride side".

Karna said"yes of course she consider me and rohit as brother by this vrushali is her bhabhi so we came to girl side.

Subha smiled.

Rohini applied haldi on subha cheeks then vasu appiled haldi on subha cheeks.followed by ram and Krishna nishanth and vastala also appiled haldi subha also appiled them back then revathi rukmini appiled.

Karna vrushali also appiled haldi on subha cheeks.

Rohit also appiled and said"stay blessed. "

Subha smiled.

Rukmini clicked photos of subha haldi cermomy and send to dishu as per her request .

In kapoor:

Pritha was on cloud nine her son haldi ceremony is there. She send haldi paste to subha house because it is custom that haldi for bride is send by grooms house.

Yash and bhim was making parth ready in white kurta and pants. They bring him down.

Pranit hug him. Pritha made him sit on seat and devaki did aarthi before applying mehandi. Naksh was incharge of clicking pictures.

Pritha appiled haldi on his check hand and feet and kiss Arjun forehead next pranit appiled and caressed his head, devaki and val appiled then Arjun brother appiled haldi on his cheeks nakul mischievous appiled haldi on his nose. All laugh.

Duri with his family csme. Raj appiled haldi on Arjun cheeks gauri did the same. Duri smiled evilly and appiled haldi same followed by darkshit then disha came appiled haldi to Arjun and hug him he hug her back.

Disha was looking at her phone she receive message from rukmini she open snd see subha haldi pictures.

Dishu said"pritha maa see subha haldi picture ".

Pritha said" She look so beautiful".

Dishu said"Arjun bhai is so lucky I am correct pritha maa".

Pritha said"yes you are correct ".

Dishu show pictures to everyone then she show it to Arjun. Arjun smiled looking at photo see look a fair he smiled wide.she was looking beautiful in this attire and haldi on her cheeks. He wasn't not blink for some time.

Suthana and harsh came and appiled mehandi on Arjun cheeks and hug him. Arjun appiled haldi back. He smiled at them

To be continued

How was the chapter?

Do you like Arjun and subha haldi?

Please vote❤

Do comment❤

Parthjaya❤

Radhakrishna 💛