chapter25~Love or responsibility♥

Arjun subha reached at home. Arjun take subha out of car and starts to wake. Arjun call naksh.

Naksh said"hello bhai ".

Arjun said" Open the door and yes dont tell anyone we have came back".

Naksh ask"why bhai".

Arjun said"do what i said".

Naksh said"ok"and cut the call. Arjun start to walk with Subha.
Subha was not walking properly Arjun get irration he picked her in his arms.

Naksh open the doors Subha exclaimed "ohh naksh my best friend".

Naksh look at Arjun and ask" What happened to her".

Arjun said"it's long story tell you later first close the door and bring glass of water".

Naksh close the door.

Arjun closed subha mouth as she is talking what every she wish that to in loud voice which can make everyone wake up.

Arjun manage to take subha in there room. Naksh bring water . Arjun make subha drink water .

Arjun said"naksh stay here till the time i came changing my clothes".

Naksh nodded.

After sometime Arjun came changing his clothes. Naksh said"ok bhai i will leave".

Arjun nodded.

Arjun closed the door and look at subha who was playing with her own hairs. Arjun make her sit on chair he remove her hair accessories then remove her jewwllerys. Arjun tied subhadra hair as it was making her uncomfortable.

Arjun made subha laid on bed and he laid beside subha.

Subha hug him.arjun was literally blushing. Subha move close to him she kiss him cheeks and hold his hand Arjun closed his eyes .

Later after sometime Subha said"I can't even imagine staying away from you please dont leave me . "She said in sleep.

Arjun hold subha cheeks and make her face up and look she was talking in sleep. He feel pain a lot. Unknowingly tears gather in his eyes. He kiss her forehead . He slowly kiss her cheeks. Unknowingly he move to kiss her lips

Before he could kiss her lips his phone rang. He fisted his hand angrily. He pick up phone.

The person said"sir tomorrow is meet on 7 clock you need to be Present ".

Arjun said, yeah ok".

Arjun cut the call and look at subha. He pecked her forehead and hug her. He embrace her.

Next morning.

Arjun left to office at 6 he wrote a letter for subha and keep it on table.

Its 8 subha get up holding her head she rubbed her eyes and blink her eyes she was confused she didn't remember anything she was feeling lot of pain on her head.

Suddenly she noticed a paper on table she take it and start to read.

Hey subha good morning actually at party you by mistake drink alcohol because of which your head must be paining so drink lemon juice and take this medicine it will help you. You headache will go away. Take care and if you need anything ask naksh because only he know about you condition.i will be late in night so you have your dinner don't wait for me

Bye.

Subha think "is this his love Or just responsibility of 1 year of course subha it's just responsibility of 1 years don't expect more. "