chapter22~equality♥

After two days

It was morning Arjun and subha has get ready for there work.before going down for breakfast Arjun was doing some work on his laptop. Subha was arrange her bag as she is going to hospital (she is docter).

She was done. She goes down and sees pritha was talking with some women who were there neighbour.

Naksh called and she goes near dining table.

Naksh said"bhabhi tomorrow we have to go for fulfilling my dream you remember right".

Subha said"yes naksh i know".

As pritha was busy with having talks with women. Other have breakfast as they have to leave for work.

After having breakfast pranit yash had left. Bheem and Arjun were sitting at dining table discussing something.

Naksh and dev were having there college talk. Val and diya were busy in kitchen.

Subha said to bye to everyone she goes near pritha touch her and said"maa i am going ".

Pritha said" Okk beta come soon and take care".

Subha nodded with a smile.

One women said"well pritha is she new bride".

Pritha said"yes she is Arjun wife subha and subha they are our neighbour. "

Subha joined her hand in front of them.

Women said"pritha you had get beautiful daughter for Arjun".

Pritha smiled.

Women said"but beta what is need of working you have a husband who goes to job after all women have to look after house and take care of her in laws."

Other women"also even till when you will work after year you will have a child so the career will go in vain so take leave from your job forever beta "

Women said"yeah or take leave for one years take care of in law take care of your husband and tell us good news soon".

Arjun was hearing everything . All were looking at subha. Who was controlling herself. Bhim naksh dev were controlling there angry. Val and diya were irrated by women talk how could they say like this.

Arjun gies near aunts and said"actually aunt i should also take off from my job and be with subha be in kitchen and take care of her as I am also newly married."

Women said"Arjun you are man you should do job it's your responsibility your family have many expectations from you"

Arjun said"then vasu papa must also have exception from subha should she compromise all think just because she is women she leave her family because she is girl she leave her surname because she is girl but because she is girl it doesn't mean she don't have right to fullfilled her dream and her father exception".

One of women was about say"but Arjun we just..... Arjun said"And I am her husband and j gave her full right to go on work even my whole family don't have any problem then why you have aunt she is not less then me she is equal to mee if after getting married i have freedom to do job she also have if your so call rule that newly wed should stay in home is for her then it also for me too .we believe in equality not in so call society rules".

Both the women feel shamed. Subha look at Arjun. Whatever situation must be he handle it easily . He is so protective. Other were proud of Arjun.

The both women left.

Pritha said"don't mind them subha you go "

Subha nodded.

Disha whi had hear everything said*after getting married should all women has to face it"