chapter17~her care♥

Subha get up from her sleep she feel herself cover in blanket then she feel someone is holding her hand she look down and see arjun sleep on floor holding her hand. She made him laid on sofa and covered him blanket and goes to get ready.

She goes and take bath and get in simple but beautiful saree. While she was sitting in front of dressing table. Arjun wake up he remember he was sleep in floor holding subha hand how he came on sofa. Then he realized may be subha. He look her getting ready. He goes and take bath and get ready and come out of washroom and see room is empty subha was not present.

He goes towards bed and see subha has keep his cloths with his watch wallet phone and handkerchief. He smiled. He remove his tshirt. And start to wear his shirt he was wearing his shirt when subha entered. Arjun look at her.

She look at him she was lost in him

She look at him she was lost in him. Suddenly realization hit her what she is doing she turn her face, arjun also wear the shirt hurriedly.

After he was done said"you can come".subha nodded and said"maa has called you for breakfast ".and she take her phone and left room hurriedly.

Arjun get ready and goes down.

Subha val devaki served the food.

Pritha made subha to sit beside Arjun, devaki to sit beside yash and val to sit beside bheem and make them joined breakfast.

They were having breakfast happily.

Naksh ask "well val bhabhi and devaki bhabhi did harsh and suthana left to school".

They both said" Yes ".

Naksh nodded and said" Maa today I will not come home ".

Bhim said" Why do you are going to party with out me".

Everyone laugh.

Naksh said"no bhai tomorrow is submission of group project so i am going to stay at my friend house".

Pritha said"ok dont do any mischievous ".
Dev said" Maa were is papa ".

Pranit came and said" I am here dev".

Dev said"come papa have breakfast you know from when bhabhi subha entered in kitchen food always taste delicious ".

Subha smiled. Arjun look at her.

Naksh tease him" Dev i think more than bhabhi bhai like the compliment ".

Subha look at Arjun who was looking at her.

Naksh fake cough. They broke eye lock.

Arjun said" Naksh ".

Naksh said" I don't have time hear your talk I am going bye".

Everyone said"bye and he left.

After sometimes bhim pranit yash left to office devaki and val left to kitchen pritha goes to her room. Arjun look at subha and said"I am leaving ".

Subha nodded and Arjun left for office.

It was 8 clock everyone return home except naksh (he is staying in his friend house) and Arjun.

It now time to have dinner. Subha served everyone. Pritha ask her to sit but she denied say she will have food after he return. Pritha nodded.

After having food everyone left to there room. Subha sit on dining table. It 10 clock Arjun didn't return. She leaned on dining table and she feel asleep.

It was now 11 3o Arjun returned home. Servant open the door Arjun get inside house and see subha is head in leaning of dining table and she is sleep .

Arjun said in low voice to himself "what was need to sleep her when she has room".

Servant hears it and said" Actually sir mam didnt had her dinner she was waiting for you may be that's why mam must have fell asleep her".saying this servant left.

Arjun was utter stocked that she didn't had her dinner and keep waiting for him. He look ar his watch it was 11 45 .

He ask maid to heat the food he will come changing his clothes .

He come after changing his clothes. He sit on dining table beside subha.servant keep the food on table
Arjun wake up subha. Subha get up and look at him.

Arjun said"let's have dinner ".

She realized she fell asleep. Servant served them food and both had there food. After having food Arjun subha goes to there room.

Arjun sleep on his side and subha sleep on her side. Subha was sleeping straight and she had fallen asleep fast. Arjun was looking at her he remove hair from her lips.

He keep looking at her and thought "why you are so kind and selfless subha your this nature didn't fit in cruel world, you care about me even after I give you pain I promise I will try my best not to hurt to again . "
He pecked her forehead as a promise not to hurt her.

Subha turned her face to him and snuggle in his chest like a child. Arjun hold her and cares her head. He feel bless feeling her lips touching his chest. He sleep peaceful holding her in his arms.it was most peaceful sleep for him.

The moon was witnessing there moment.
Sometimes a person you love hurts you but caring for that person is real a kind . The way she cared for him hit him different.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥