chapter8~mehandi❤

Today is mehandi .

Subha take shower. She was drying her hair when rukmini and revathi came and dried her hair then the gave her dark green colour saree and said"wear it we will come in minute taking jeweller. "

Subha nodded. She wear saree. Than rukmini make her hair braid and revathi put jeweller and kiss her forehead and said"you look beautiful ".

Subha smiled. Rukmini done her hair and take out some hair . Subha said" Why you take out hair bhabhi it will come out the how will i move it".

Rukmini said"don't worry I am there now wear bangles parth(arjun) must be coming with his family memories ".

Subha were dark green bangles with golden bangles and wear engagement ring and smiled. she look herself in mirror and smiled again.

Suddenly door bell rang revathi open the door and welcome them pritha came inside and hand over plate of mehandi to revathi .

Devaki and val ask"where is subha".

Pritha ask "yes where is my daughter".

Suddenly they subha come down with krishna talking about something.

Pritha came near her and hug her. She hug her back then subha hug devaki val she hug everyone except arjun. Arjun was looking at her just like the same how he was looking at her in engagement without blink.

Subha smiled and he smiled it was unknown to him.

Karna vrushali rohit and duri family came.

Subha hug karna vrushali rohit and disha then move towards her bhabhi

Mehandi ceremony start.

Pritha pranit vasu and rohini was watch the ceremony and other were having fun.

Revathi was applied mehandi on subha left and Rukmini on right hand. Devaki was applying mehandi on subha left leg and val on right leg. Her hair start to come near her eyes she try to take it when ram came and move the hair away. He kissed her forehead all look at them loving.

Krishna gave his sister water to drink. Mehandi cermony was going well.

Naksh said"soon I will get my best friend as bhabhi it's really exciting ".

Dishu said" Meet to bhai".
A
All smiled. Subha mehandi was over she get and other starts to apply mehandi arjun was sitting on dining table look at his phone.

Subha goes towards kitchen. But suddenly her saree came between her legs and her saree get open from her waist she hide her self near a pillar.she didn't know what to do.

Arjun casually look up and see her hiding behind pillar. He was confused then he look down he saree he understood the situation he gave towards and face his back towards her and said"need and help.

Subha just hummed. Arjun turned while closing his eyes. Subha look at him.

Arjun take her saree and start to make plates. Subha was breath heavily because he was were close to her. Arjun make the plate then he tuck the plates near her waist by this he touch her waist an small and low moaned escape from her mouth and she leaned on his chest. He was also breathing heavily. He open his eyes and look at her. She look up to him. her hair was coming on her face he move the hair from her face.

After sometime they got seperate subha thanks him he nodded and they both left.

Pritha called Arjun near her and said"as bride applied mehandi of groom name them groom should also applied mehandi of bride name ".

Arjun said" Maa i dont like mehandi"

Pritha smiled and said"ok just write subha name nothing more ".

Devaki take the mehandi and applied mehandi on his hand. Arjun look at his a unknown smile crept on his face seeing subha name.

Krishna ask Arjun look at subha" Arjun why don't you call pallavi ".

Subha glared at him she know he ask it to tease her.

Arjun said" Actually I don't remember her but why don't you call she is your friend too".with annoying look because of engagement incident.

Krishna said"if it was my marriage then I must definitely call her but it subha marriage ".

Subha said" So it not your marriage na bhai then stop it".

Everyone were confused.

After mehandi cermony end they had dinner Krishna ram feed her and everyone left to there home.

How was the chapter?

Do you like Arjun subha moment?

Will they get closer?

Please vote❤

Parthjaya❤

Radhakrishna 💛