chapter23~truth and dare♥

2 month leap

It has been 2 month Arjun subha get married whole kapoor family loves her a lot every elder treat he like daughter but still Arjun amd subha was still living like stranger. They act that everything is fine in front of family.

It's was weekend pranit ,pritha , Arjun, subha, naksh and dev were at home and yash diya bheem val were gone for some work.

pranit ,pritha , Arjun, subha, naksh and dev were playing truth and dare.

Naksh said"there are some rules 1.we will say truth only when we take truth.
2.what every dare must be you should complete.

Everyone nodded.

Like this goes on game start pranit ask pritha pritha ask dev, dev ask naksh, naksh ask subha and at last subha ask Arjun"truth or dare "

Arjun said"truth".

Subha take a deep breath and ask confident "do you love".even though she knew answer still she ask she know there is no use but still ste tried.

Arjun was shocked by her question" I....

Subha keep looking at him.

Naksh said"say bhai why are you taking time".

Pritha and pranit exchange glance.

Arjun said"I.... ... Before he could say his phone rang. He excuse a goes from there.

Subha face saddened pritha and pranit feel sad for subha. She left from there. Dev and naksh also left.

Pritha ask"what is this pranit still they are like this only".

Pranit said"don't worry pritha one day they will definitely Arjun will love her and I am sure that day no will love like like he will do".

Pritha said"hope so".

Arjun goes in balcony and pick up the call .

A voice came " Hello Arjun ".

Arjun said" Hello who this"

The person said"are it's me pallavi".

Arjun said"why you call me ".

Pallavi said" Arjun I use to call you earlier also".

Arjun said"yes you use too but not now I am married you can't call me anytime".

Pallavi said angrily "why I can't call just because you get married but you are forgetting Arjun you married her for you mother ".

Arjun said" Whatever the reason must be I am not interested to talk to you I thought you are a understanding girl but you are so immature ".

Pallavi said" Arjun you will regret your words I just call you to solve everything between us but you are shouting at me".

Arjun didnt say anything and cut the call as soon as pallavi said" I just call you to solve everything between us but you are shouting at me ".

He keep his phone down and remember what subha ask him during the game" Do you love?.

His mind was distributed by the question.

Later at night.

Everyone gather at dining hall. Subha vala diya were serving.

Yash said"papa actually there is business party arrange by mr mithali he has Invited us with wife me cant go because  diya have to go to meet her father as he is unwell. You and maa cant go as maa is not well. Bheem has to go for a meeting in Mumbai so what we will do".

Pranit said"don't worry yash we will send Arjun and subha Arjun is not busy with any meeting and subha is also not too busy tomorrow so they both will go".

Arjun said"no papa i wont you only go na".

Pranit said"I must have parth but pritha cant come so we can't go as invitation is for couples and subha I know you will hear me".

Subha dont what to say if she say no so it will be like pranit insult so she nodded. Arjun also agreed.

Diya read the invitation card ans said"Arjun subha there is dress theme for male is coat and for female it's floral gown or one peices".

Arjun subha nodded.after finishing dinner everyone goes to there room. Subha goes inside room and sit on sofa and call her dad as she miss me she call him everyone morning and night.

Subha call and said"hello papa did you have dinner".

Vasu said"yes my princess did you".

Subha said"yes papa how are you ".

Vasu siad" I am all fine".

Subha said"good where are other maa bhai bhabhi".

Vasu said"wait let me call them in my room".

Subha hummed. After sometimes everyone said"hi subha".

Subha said"hi how are you all".

Everyone said, fine dear miss you".

Subha said"miss you too".

Arjun look at her how she is talking to her family. After an hour subha cut the call and keep her mobile on charging and goes near cupboard and remove her night dress from it and goes in washroom.

She change her dress and came out she remove her hair lock and tie them in comfy hair style.

Arjun was checking some paper. Subha sit in bed look at her phone.

After sometime. Subha laid on bed. Arjun off all the light room was filled with darkness she get little scared. Arjun came and laid on his side. Subha unknowingly move close to Arjun. She clutched bedsheet tightly.

Arjun has already sleep. In sleep he put his hand around subha who was shivering in fear. As soon he held her in his arm. Subha clam down. She remember how her father uses to hug when she was little and scared of darkness.

She imagine him as her father and hug him. And get clam and sleep.

Next day.

Subha get up they both are hugging each other. Subha broke the hug get up immediately. She goes to get ready for day.

After sometime she came out getting ready and see him talking with someone on phone. She goes down and make breakfast with help of other.

After that everyone have breakfast.

Yash said"arjun take this invitation card with you without this you can't entered."

Arjun nodded and take it.

Yash and diya left to jaipur to meet diya father. Bheem left for mumbai.

Naksh said"bhabhi i need you help come".he held subha hand and made he sit in sofa and ask her solution for his problem in study.

Subha explain everything to naksh. Dev has left for college . Other were at home.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥