Presenting M3GAN's Skills And M3GAN Says About Death Scene

[Gemma, Cady, Sophie and M3GAN coming into Gemma's house] 

Gemma's presenting voice: The new Model 3 Generative Android from Funki is a fully autonomous humanoid robot with features never before seen in the consumer market. 

[M3GAN looking all around the house; Sophie showing her Gemma's collectibles] 

Sophie: And over here are all of Aunt Gemma's collectibles, and this one is my favourite and... oh! I have more awesome toys in my room. Come on, come on! 

Gemma's presenting voice: Sculpted from a titanium core, M3GAN's designed to withstand whatever life can throw at her. 

[time skip, Cole checking M3GAN's reactions in a workroom]  

Gemma's presenting voice: She comes eqipped with an A17 bionic fusion chip and can be fully customized through six different silicone skin pigmentations. 

[time skip, Tess checking M3GAN] 

Gemma's presenting voice: But the most exciting aspects about M3GAN are the features still to come. Through our own unigue approach to probabilistic inference, M3GAN is on a constant quest for self-improvement, whether it's diagnosing children with specific learning differences or merely reminding them of the way science is all around us. 

[time skip, Sophie learning with M3GAN; time skip, Gemma, Sophie and Cady are eating breakfast] 

M3GAN: Cady, you should use a coaster. 

Cady: Why do I have to use a coaster? 

M3GAN: Coaters help to avoid water marks, especially on wooden surfaces. 

Cady: But how does the water get outside the glass? 

M3GAN: That's a great question, Cady. It's actually caused by the diffence in temperature outside the glass, which pulls moisture from the air. 

Sophie: Crazy. 

M3GAN: It's insane, right? 

[time skip, Gemma goes to the toilet] 

Gemma's presenting voice: Studies indicate that a staggering 78% of a parent's time is spent dishing out the same basic instructions. 

Gemma: Oh, my God! Cady, you have to flush the toilet, it is not that hard. 

[time skip, Cady coming out of the bathroom] 

Gemma's presenting voice: So we found someone else to pick up the slack. 

M3GAN: Cady, flush the toilet. 

[Cady rolling her eyes and coming back to the bathroom, she flushes the toilet and tries to come out again] 

M3GAN: Wash your hands. 

[angry Cady comes back and washes her hands, then she's coming out of the bathroom tired] 

Cady: Can you, please, leave me alone? 

M3GAN: Of course. But, great job. 

[Cady sighes and leaves; time skip, Gemma driving a car, Sophie, Cady and M3GAN sitting back] 

Sophie: It was our friend Jenny's birthday and... 

Gemma's presenting voice: M3GAN's an excellent listener. 

Sophie: ... and this guy told them that the floor 13th was haunted. 

M3GAN: Mm-hm. Right.