Chapter Three

Allison's Point of View

During the next week, Edward was still with the Denalis in Alaska. Bella, I noticed throughout the week, kept looking at our table, always looking for Edward but turned back around to her friends in disappointment each time. 

''She's looking again,'' Rose mutters as we sit at the table. I was sat next to Harry as usual his arm around my shoulder, while his other hand held onto mine.

''She and Edward will be what you and Emmett are to each other,'' I tell her softly, knowing she was the one most hesitant and against Bella. ''She's human,'' she reminds me.

''She's already driven Edward away,'' Rose continues. I sigh but drop the subject. ''Has Hermione dragged Ron to the Library again?'' I ask looking at the seats that Ron and Hermione usually sit in. ''Probably,'' Harry grins as does Emmett and Jasper. 

''Hermione needs to remember that they need to eat as well,'' I sigh taking my thermos charmed to fill with animal blood whenever it was empty and drinking back a few gulps. ''Jaz, has that thermos I charmed for you been helping?'' I ask my brother in concern. He smiles at me. ''It has,'' he nods his head. 

I smile to myself, before looking at my phone. ''There's fifteen minutes left of lunch break, we should take something to Hermione and Ron so that we can confidently say, they have eaten,'' I look to Harry. He nods his head. 

Once we grabbed some food, we walked out of the cafeteria and headed to the library which wasn't that far away. Once we knew that we were alone, I took out my wand and transfigured the muggle food into some of Ron's and Hermione's favourite foods from our time at Hogwarts. 

Time Skip: The Next Monday Night:

I was in the parking lot at school. Harry, Hermione, Ron and I were all standing with our family. I looked at Edward and I saw him looking off in the distance. I follow his line of sight and see Bella. I was about to say something and that is when I heard it. 

Tyres stretching. I looked over to where the sound was coming from and saw that it was Tyler one of Jokcs, in his fan, trying to stop his van but with all the black Ice, it was hard to control. I tense when I saw that it was heading for Bella. 

Suddenly there were people all surrounding Bella's truck and all I heard was someone saying call the ambulance. 

My eyes snap open and I sit up in bed breathing heavily. I could feel my eyes flashing but all I could hear was the echo of the tyres screeching. 

I was brought out of it by a hand being placed on my shoulder. I look to the side and I see Harry sitting up glasses on looking at me in concern. ''Hey it's okay, you're alright, was it a nightmare?'' He asks me. 

I shake my head. ''Was it a dream seer dream?'' He asks. ''Bella,'' I tell him. ''What happened?'' He asks me softly. ''We were in the school parking lot, then Tyler's van came round the corner, he had zero control, and due to Black Ice, it was heading for Bella,'' I tell him flashing back to my dream. ''Next thing I saw was a crowd of people and someone saying to call the ambulance,'' I tell him.

I sigh, reaching over and grabbing my phone off the nightstand seeing that it was six in the morning. ''I'm going to get up,'' I sigh. ''You get some more sleep, I'll wake you up,'' I tell him. 'No, I'll get up with you,'' he shakes his head throwing the covers off.