Chapter Thirteen

Allison's Point of View

I sighed looking down at my phone as I stood in my and Harry's room. Teddy was playing on the floor with the toys Fred and Geroge had gotten him, all ready for our trip to Hogsmead. I was ready as well, all I had to do was put on my shoes but I got distracted when I got a text message.

Allison, it's like you all never existed. He took everything that was a reminder that you all were real. The days just seem to slip by. 

''You okay?'' I look up from my phone and see Harry standing In the doorway. ''Yeah,'' I sigh nodding my head before putting down my phone and resuming putting on my shoes. ''Is it Bella again?''He asks me. ''Yep,'' I nod my head looking up at him softly. ''Why don't you just send her a message, just a sign that you're getting her messages?'' He asks me. 

''Alice would see it,'' I shake my head. He sighs but nods his head. ''Are you ready?'' He asks me. I stand up smiling at him. ''Now I am,'' I tell him nodding my head. ''Come here little man,'' Harry swoops Teddy up and he laughs. ''Come on,'' he held his hand out to me while he held Teddy in his other arm. 

Together the two of us walk downstairs where we see Ron and Hermione. Ron was talking about how he was looking forward to going into Honeydukes, and what sweets he was going to get Teddy. ''We should also get some blood-flavoured lollipops for the Cullens and the Denali's,'' Hermione was telling him. ''I happen to agree,'' I grin walking towards them. 

''Don't forget Ron, Teddy is only a one-year-old, we don't want him choking on anything,'' Harry tells Ron. Ron nods his head. ''Are you all on your way out?'' Dad asks us as we walk outside. ''Yeah,'' Ron tells him. ''Be safe,'' he tells us. ''We will, is there anything you want us to bring back?'' I ask him. He shakes his head no before walking into the house. ''See you three there,'' I tell the others taking Teddy from Harry.

I flash myself and Teddy to Hogsmead, appearing outside the Three Broomsticks. At the same time, I heard three people apparate beside me. I look to the side and see Ron, Hermione and Harry. Harry walks over and takes Teddy from me as he starts reaching out for him. ''Dada.'' Teddy wraps his little arm around Harry's neck and looks around curiously.

''Okay, what should we do first?'' Harry asks all of us. ''Honeydukes,'' Ron nods in the direction of the sweets shop. ''Maybe afterwards we could go and see the Shrieking Shack?'' Hermione asks us. I smile sadly remembering that was where we officially met Sirius for the first time. ''I'm cool with that, as long as we are back in time to meet Hagrid,'' Harry shrugs.

Ron grins before taking Teddy from Harry. ''Come on mate, let's go and show you where you're going to get all the good stuff when you start visiting this place in your third year,'' Ron tells him walking off. Hermione laughs following my brother. ''What's the bet that our godson will have an obsession with chocolate just like Remus,'' Harry chuckles linking his arm through mine.

''Just about a hundred per cent, but with Ron as his uncle, you can bet he will just have a sweet tooth in general,'' I smirk at him amused. He nods his head. ''Not to mention with Fred and Geroge he will probably become a prankster,'' Hary tilts his head to the side. ''No way, I am all for him having fun and playing jokes on people but there is no way I am going through what Fred and George put Mum through,'' I shake my head.

''Beside's I don't think McGonigal would forgive us if we sent Teddy to Hogwarts while she is still headmistress, as a mini Fred and George. Not even just them, the four of us got into plenty of trouble, that would have stressed her out,'' I chuckle amused. ''To be honest, though, we didn't go looking for trouble, trouble found us,'' Harry repeats what he said back in our third year.

The two of us finally reached Honeydukes and walked in, seeing Ron already had a full basket of things, having turned some of his muggle money Dad put in our accounts into Wizarding currency. He showed Teddy each thing he grabbed before putting it into the basket. Harry walks over to him and they start talking with the store owner at the counter. 

''It feels weird being back here doesn't it?'' Hermione asks me walking up to me. ''Yeah, it's bittersweet,'' I nod looking outside the window. ''Have you thought about talking to Carlisle about our idea?'' Hermione asks me. I look at her and shake my head. ''Not yet,'' I tell her. ''It wouldn't be such a bad idea, they wouldn't have to hide themselves or move as often,'' Hermione reminds me.

I was about to say something when Harry and Ron walked back towards us. ''Hey got everything you wanted?'' I ask them. ''More then he needs,'' Harry smirks at Ron. Ron blushes sheepishly holding a whole sack. ''Here love, I got these for the Cullens and the Denali's,'' Harry hands me a bag with blood pops. ''Thank you.'' I smile at him. 

Harry was holding Teddy again as we walked through the village to the lookout where we could see the Shrieking Shack. After a while, we all make our way back into the village, towards The Three Broomsticks. 

Once we walked in, many people turned to look at us. I just ignored them and turned to look at the others. ''You all grab some seats, I'll get us some Butterbeer,'' I tell them. Harry nods his head, leading the others to a table so that Hagrid would be able to easily spot us. 

''Hi, Madam Rosemerta, four Butterbeers please?'' I smile at the familiar witch. ''Of course dear,'' she smiles at me. ''How have you lot been, not seen you around here for a while, nothing in the prophet either?'' she asks me as she starts preparing our drinks. ''We've been living with the Cullen's in America,'' I tell her. ''Looking after Remus's and Tonk's son,'' I add.

''I wondered what happened to the little bloke,'' she tells me. ''Harry and I are raising him,'' I nod my head. ''So, you two are finally together then, got to tell ya, I was wondering when you two would finally get together, as for Granger and Weasley,'' she nods over my shoulder. ''Took us a while to admit our feelings for each other.'' I nod sheepishly. ''Like Potter's parents you two are,'' she grins. ''Should we expect little Potter's soon?'' She asks me. 

I feel myself blush even more. ''We're only eighteen,'' I tell her. She just smirks wiggling her eyebrows before placing a tray of Butterbeers on the counter. I pay for them before turning around with the tray and heading back to the table. 

''You alright sis?'' Ron asks me. ''Looking a little flushed,'' he continues. ''I'm fine, just Rosemerta being Rosemerta,'' I tell him. He just shrugs his shoulders nodding. ''Mama,'' I looked to Teddy and saw he was reaching out for me. I smile taking him onto my lap. I dug through his bag, brought out his sippy cup of water and handed it to him. Together the four of us waited and talked till Hagrid joined us.