Chapter Four

''You finally realise you can't keep away from her?'' I raise my eyebrows at Edward as he marches away from Bella, leaving her with a golden onion at her locker. ''She noticed my eyes,'' he tells me. I looked into his eyes and saw that they were dark golden. A sign that he was getting thirsty. 

I sighed and took out my enchanted thermos and handed it to him. ''Here, drink out of this,'' I tell him softly. ''So is Bella, your mate, like Harry is to Allison?'' Hermione asks Edward, as we walk out of the school, well aware we were being stared at again.

Edward stays silent so I look to Hermione and I shake my head. She sighs and nods her head, linking her hand with Ron's.

''Harry, he is wearing exactly what I saw he was in my dream,'' I muttered to Harry as we stood outside by our cars. At my voice, Edward, hearing his name looks to me and I can see his eyes widen as he reads my thoughts before looking at Bella just as we heard the tyers screeching.

I looked around in shock when, Edward who was beside us one moment was on the other side of the lot, between Bella's truck and Tylers' van, stopping it with his strength. 

I watch as everyone in the parking lot goes over to the Truck just as I see Edward jump over the truck and speed away while everyone is too busy looking at Bella.

''Come on, we have to get out of here before people start asking questions,'' Jasper tells the rest of us. ''We'll see you guys at home,'' I tell them, gesturing to Harry, Ron, Hermione and myself before the four of us get into my car. 

 ''I hope she is going to be okay,'' I tell them as I drive us home. ''She will be,'' Harry reaches over and grabs my hand. ''We should go and visit Mom and Dad, it's been a month since we saw them and the family last?'' Ron asks us. 

''Soon, I hope. We could play a family game of Quidditch,'' I grin looking to the side at Harry and the rearview mirror to see Ron.

''Charlie, if he is there could be a seeker for one team, Harry for the other, Fred and Geroge, beaters for each team. Ron and Bill could be keepers for each team, and Ginny and I could be the chasers,'' I shrug my shoulders. 

Once we got home, we walked through the doors and into the living room, where we saw Mum and Teddy. ''There is my godson,'' I grin dropping my bag. I leant down and picked him up cuddling him and kissing the side of his head. 

''You have a fun day?'' I ask him. ''Yup,'' he nods his head smiling and babbling away.

I handed him over to Harry so he could say hello before I hugged Mum who had gotten off the ground.

''How have your days been?'' Mom asks us. ''Bella nearly got into a car accident,'' Hermione tells her. Mum looks concerned. ''How? Is she okay?'' Mum asks. 

''Tyler one of the guys in our year, lost control of his van on the ice, and the van was hurling towards Bella,'' Harry informs her.

''Edward got to her and stopped the van of course,'' I assure her. ''Much to Rose's annoyance,'' Ron adds on. ''She's just concerned for the family,'' I remind him. 

''We all know her story, and now Bella, who is Edward's mate, would probably want to become one, Alice and I have both seen it,'' I tell them. (I know in the books and movies that Bella was only his blood singer but I thought I would change it to fit the story better!)

''Rose will just take a while to warm up to Bella,'' I tell them. Esme sighs nodding her head. ''You four get started on your homework, the quicker you get it done the more free time you have,'' Esme tells us. ''Ron, Harry, I am mainly addressing the two of you,'' Esme raises her eyebrows at them.