Chapter Eight

Allison's Point of View

That night we found out that there was going to be a thunderstorm the next day. So in pure Cullen fashion, we were all getting ready to head to the field to play a game of Baseball. Or in mine, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Teddy's case watch. I was even more happy when Edward asked if he could invite Bella. 

Dad, Mum and the rest of the family had already left for the field, where the rest of us would apparate. I was sitting at the end of mine and Harry's bed, slipping on my boots, when I heard someone walk into the room. 

Allison's Outfit, minus all the ex

I smile when I see it is Harry and Teddy. ''Mamma,'' Teddy smiles at me. ''Look at you, Handsome boy,'' I smile walking forward and taking him into my arms. 

''Are you ready?'' Harry asks me. ''Yeah,'' I nod my head. I shifted Teddy so that I was holding him properly in one arm, before grabbing my phone. 

Once I was sure I had everything Harry and I exited our bedroom, shutting the door behind us as we went. Walking downstairs, we see Hermione and Ron, were waiting for us. ''We ready?'' Hermione asks looking between us all. 

''Yes,'' Harry nods his head. I make sure I have a good grip on Teddy before starting my spell. I close my eyes when I feel it wash over me, opening them once again when I feel it pass. I smile walking forward, just as Harry, Ron and Hermione show up. 

''Edward and Bella, not here yet?'' Ron asks as we walk forward up to Mum and Dad. ''Not yet,'' Dad shakes his head. 

Teddy speaks reaching over to Dad, and I smile handing him over. I continue to smile, watching my father, interact with my Godson, telling him stories, capturing the nearly one-year-old attention. 

I turned around when I heard, someone speeding into the field and walked forward when I saw that it was Edward and Bella. ''You okay Bella?" I asked her concerned when she looked a little green. She nods, but I can tell it just made it worse for her.

I sighed moving forward and rested a hand on her back. ''Nauseam abiit!'' I smile when I see colour return to Bella's face as she stands up straighter from where she is leaning forward. ''Thank you,'' she sighs. 

''Come on,'' I smile at her, linking my arm through hers and leading her away from Edward. ''I guess I will see you after then,'' I hear Edward mumble. 

''Bella, glad you could make it,'' Mum smiles coming over and wrapping Bella in a hug. Bella blushes hugging her back. ''Thank you for inviting me,'' Bella continues to blush. I chuckle, leading her to where the six of us were going to sit. 

''You're family now, Bella,'' I smile at her sitting down next to Harry, as his arm wraps itself around my waist. ''Bella would you like to be umpire, this game?'' Mum asks coming back over to us. ''These four usually take turns,'' Esme points to us.