Chapter Five

Eleven Days Later:

Allison's Point of View:

It was nighttime, and I had just put Teddy down to bed. I exited the nursery making sure I had the baby monitor and the night light was on before I turned off the light. 

I looked to the side when I felt someone speed up beside me. ''Alice just called a meeting,'' Jasper tells me softly. I nod my head and speed downstairs with him where I see everyone is already sitting down. I walk forward and sit down next to Harry smiling at him as he takes my hand in his own. 

''Go ahead Alice,'' Carlisle looks at her. ''The sun is coming out for the next couple of days,'' Alice tells us. ''Okay, I will call the Hospital now, we're all going hunting for the next couple of days,'' Carlisle speaks up standing up before he turns and looks to Hermione, Ron, Harry and I. 

''You four going to go and see your family?'' Carlisle asks us. ''It's what we do every time the sun comes out to play,'' I tell them. ''Are all of you going to leave now?'' Hermione asks them. ''After I call the hospital,'' Carlisle nods his head before exiting the room. 

''Are you all going to go now, or in the morning?'' Esme asks us. ''It would be only one in the morning in the UK, and Allison just put Teddy down, I think the best bet, is the four of us go to bed now and set an alarm for two am, and we leave around three am,'' Hermione speaks up. 

''It would mean that it would be eight in the morning over there,'' I nod my head. ''Mum, would be up, Dad always has to leave for work at half past eight,'' Ron nods his head. ''Spend the day with the family, the next day we could visit Andromeda,'' I nod my head. 

''What about Nevile and Luna?'' Harry asks looking between the two of us. ''It's not often that we get to see our family in London, or Andromeda gets to see Teddy, I think we should focus on them for now, sadly,'' I frown. 

''Come on, we should get upstairs and get ready for bed,'' Hermione tells us. We all get up and say goodbye to the Cullens, before heading upstairs. 

Once in Harry's and my bedroom, I headed into the wardrobe and got some pyjamas out, as well as an outfit for when we woke up. I got changed before exiting the wardrobe and sat on the bed. I set an alarm before putting my phone on charge. 

After a couple of minutes, Harry joins me in bed. I smiled moving over and resting my head on his chest whilst his arms wrapped themselves around my body. ''Good night love,'' Harry sighs before I feel him press a kiss on my head. ''Night Harry,'' I replied before closing my eyes. 

Time Skip:

I open my eyes as the alarm on my phone goes off. I sit up yawning into my hand, as I turn off the alarm before throwing the covers off of me. I head into the bathroom and start the shower before stripping off my clothes. 

Once the water was warm I stepped in and sighed as the flowing water woke me up. After I had finished washing myself and my hair, I turned off the water and stepped out. 

Quietly as to not wake Harry just yet, I walked into the closet, dried myself off, and started to get dressed in the outfit I had chosen last night.