Chapter Eleven

Allison's Point of View

The next morning when Harry, Hermione, Ron and myself joined the others downstairs, Dad had gestured for us to sit down. ''What's wrong?'' I ask seeing the looks on all their faces. ''We talked through the night, and we decided,'' Dad said before Alice spoke up. ''Edward decided,'' Alice sends a pointed look Edwards's way. 

''And most of us agreed, that what happened last night with Bella was a close call,'' Dad continues. ''And according to my records, I am meant to be thirty-two, and my colleagues are bound to notice that, I'm not ageing,'' Dad finishes. ''So, what you're saying is that we must leave?'' Hermione asks him. ''That is exactly, what he is saying,'' Edward nods. 

''I've already pulled you all out of the school. We have today to pack. We are going to Alaska.  To stay with our cousins,'' Dad fills us in. ''You four are more than welcome to go and stay with Molly and Arthur. I know you all have missed them and the rest of the Weasleys,'' Esme said. ''That would be nice. we haven't been there since Andromeda's funeral,'' Hermione looks between the three of us. 

''We'll come and visit of course,'' I look to Mom and Dad. ''You all can continue your schooling online. When we were there Last, we set up a wifi modem,'' Dad tells us. ''I guess, all that's left to do, is to pack,'' Harry sighs standing up. Everyone nods, before going their separate ways. 

Hermione went to her room, Ron to his, whilst Harry and I went to our room. Harry pulls our trunks out, whilst I grab out my wand. ''Pack,'' I perform the spell that Tonks once performed. All drawers in the room opened. In a flurry of chaos, all our clothes, books and personal belongings were packed neatly into our trunks.

Harry grins at me amused before closing each of our trunks and clasping them shut. ''We'll leave, Hedwig, Oz and Fawkes out of their cages till we leave,'' Harry tells me. ''Yeah,'' I nod my head. ''Bring out their cages though. They're in the hallway closet,'' I tell him. 

''I'll go and pack Teddy's stuff.'' I sigh running a hand through my hair that I have still yet to brush. ''Hey,'' Harry walks over and pulls me closer to him by my waist. ''We'll be back. Edward just had a scare last night. He didn't mean to, but he hurt Bella. And that is one of his worst fears,'' Harry continues. 

''Yeah,'' I nod, smiling a little, leaning forward and kissing him softly. ''I'll go pack Teddy's room,'' I smile at him, kissing him softly once again. I turn around and walk into Teddy's nursery, seeing him lying on his back just staring at the ceiling. ''Oh, look who's awake,'' I grin walking over to the curtains and pulling them open. 

''Mamma,'' he pulls himself up and watches me as I walk towards his closet. I bring out his trunk, that we bought him. I place it on the table in the room and open it. I take out a diaper, some wipes and some clean clothes. I lay them on the chair before repeating the same spell as before. 

 Once all his clothes, diapers, wipes, toys and books were all packed, I turned to Teddy who was looking around in wonder, when everything was flying around the room. ''Hi buddy,'' I smile walking forward. I picked him up out of his crib and carried him over to the changing table.