Chapter One

Allison's Point of View:

Dear Family.

I'm doing well, as are Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Alice, Jasper, Rose, Emmett and Edward continue to help us with Muggle subjects during and after school hours. Hermione and I are enjoying ourselves; Harry isn't as much. But Ron is not enjoying himself at all but suffers through. With their help, we are set to graduate with Edward, Alice, and Jasper.

Teddy is doing great; Esme continues to watch over him while Harry and I are at school. He is growing so fast. Remus and Tonks will be proud of the little guy. He Is pulling himself up onto his feet. He could be walking any day now.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I still suffer from PTSD, but Carlisle is helping us through it. I have some exciting news, tomorrow, the Sheriff's niece starts at our school, and I have seen that she will be important to Edward. I'm so happy, he has been waiting so long for this, and he deserves her, I only hope that he accepts her.

Oz and Fawkes enjoy living next to the woods. Oz is only inside at night, or when it's raining, while Fawkes being a Phoenix stays inside most of the time due to the climate.

How is everyone? We miss you all. We will come and visit as soon as the school year is finished. After all, England is our home.

With lots of Love.

Allison.

I placed my quill down on the desk that sat in my and Harry's room and blew on the piece of parchment to help dry it faster before laying it down. I cleaned up the desk and sorted out my homework so that it was neat at the same time.

 I cleaned up the desk and sorted out my homework so that it was neat at the same time

Harry's and Allison's Bedroom. 

Once it was all in order, I placed it into my folder before turning back to the letter testing to see if the ink was dry. Once I was sure that it was, I folded it up and placed it on the table before grabbing some recent pictures of Teddy, smiling as I looked over them.

One was of Harry holding him up on a broomstick and I couldn't help but let my smile grow as I saw Teddy laugh and clap happily as his hair changed colours.

Another photo was a family-styled photo of Harry, Teddy and me, much like the one of Harry, Lilly and James when he was Teddy's age.