Filler One

Authors Note: After writing Chapter Twelve and starting New Moon, I realized that the timeline was messed up and this chapter had to come before it, so here is this new chapter, and I rewrote Chapter Twelve. 

Allison's Point of View

It has been a month since James attacked Bella, and right now, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I were all in England staying with Mum and Dad. ''It's sad that the Cullen's aren't coming,'' Ginny tells us as she, Hermione and I were getting ready in what was mine and Hermione's old room. ''Yeah,'' Hermione nods her head. 

''Carlisle is working, Edward can barely pull himself away from Bella since the accident with James happened, and the others didn't think that it would be worth it since they all wouldn't be there,'' I shrug my shoulders finishing with Hermione's hair. ''Besides, it works out, that way we have someone to watch over Teddy,'' I continue. 

''I never would have pictured you becoming a Mum so young,'' Ginny looks at me from where she was doing her makeup. ''Neither did I. But it was Remus and Tonk's wish that if something happened to them, and for some reason, Andromeda couldn't take care of him, that Harry and I raise him,'' I shrug my shoulders. 

''They had a lot of help. Since the Cullen's don't sleep, if Harry or Allison weren't awake they would take the night shifts whenever Teddy cried through the night. And when we're at school, Esme used to look after him,'' Hermione fills her in. ''When he turned one, we debated putting him in daycare, since he changes his appearance quite a lot, but I found a spell, that would place a glamour on him,'' I explain. ''I don't like that I have to, but It's a way for him to socialize with other kids,'' I continue. 

''That's nice,'' Ginny smiles at me. I smile back at her. ''So, how are things with you and Kyle?'' Hermione asks her. ''We're still together,'' Ginny nods her head blushing. ''Is he going back to Hogwarts for his seventh year this year?'' I ask her. ''His parents were unsure, but now that they know he is gone, Hogwarts is safe,'' Ginny nods. 

''Okay, well I think that our hair and makeup are done. It's now time for our dresses,'' I grin. ''I'm guessing Alice and Rosalie took you both shopping for them,'' Ginny smirks. ''Yeah, in Seattle,'' Hermione nods her head. ''Bella came with us as well,'' I nod my head. ''Since we were also shopping for our dance,'' I nod my head. 

''What is Bella like?'' Ginny asks us curiously as we all start stripping from our day clothes. ''She's shy and reserved,'' Hermione tells her. ''But obviously brave,'' Ginny tells us. ''To go up against James when she thought he had her mother, yeah'' I nod my head smiling. ''She's just a tomb boy, doesn't like going shopping. Loves reading, and listening to music,'' Hermione continues. 

I help her and Ginny zip up their dresses. ''Yeah, her favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, has a very worn-out copy, and her favorite music artist is Debussy,'' I smile turning around as Hermione zips up my dress. ''She sounds interesting, though how she managed to keep up with Alice when you all went shopping makes her a hero to aspire to,'' Ginny jokes. 

''Yeah,'' Hermione chuckles. Once the three of us got our shoes on, we all took pictures together. ''I think we look good,'' Ginny smirks. I chuckle turning around and looking at myself in the mirror in the room making sure everything looked good.