Chapter Six

Allison's Point of View

We were all now at Shell Cottage. We were all in the living room, talking and catching up. I look around the room, it being the first time, Hermione, Ron, Harry and I have been back since what happened at Malfoy Manor. 

While looking around, I noticed that Harry wasn't in the room. I get up and excuse myself knowing where he would be.

I exited the cottage walked up to where we all buried Dobby, and saw Harry sitting in front of his grave. ''Hey,'' I greet him softly sitting down next to him. ''Hi,'' he greets me back not looking away from the grave. 

We sat there in silence for a few minutes just listening to the waves. ''Do you still have nightmares about what happened at Malfoy Manor?'' He asks me. I tense up at the reminder and look at him. After a few moments, I sigh and nod my head. 

''Yeah, they're not as frequent as they used to be though,'' I tell him softly. ''My nightmares mainly are just like yours. Bodies of our family and friends lying on the ground, dead,'' I pause for a moment. ''I see Hagrid, carrying your body, a lot of the time,'' I whisper. 

Harry reaches over and grabs my hand squeezing it softly. ''I'm sorry I put you through that. I'm sorry, I put all of you through all of it, all of those people didn't deserve to die,'' Harry continues. ''It wasn't your fault Harry, none of this was, this was all because of Tom and his Death Eaters,'' I comfort him. 

''We all chose to fight, it was our decision,'' I tell him firmly. ''We all knew the risks of fighting, and we all still took the risk,'' I finish. 

''Do you think Malfoy will show up at the anniversary ball?'' Harry asks after we sit in silence for a couple of more minutes. ''Probably not, I'll be surprised if he did,'' I look at him in confusion. ''Why do you ask?'' I ask him curious. 

''Just wondering,'' Harry shrugs his shoulders. ''Come on we haven't seen the family in a while, we should go back down and join them,'' I tell him softly. Harry nods his head looking at the gravestone he carved for Dobby before standing up. 

He turned to me, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him, placing his lips on mine. He and I kissed for a few moments before pulling away from one another. ''I love you,'' he whispers to me. ''I love you too,'' I tell him. 

He smiled kissing me softly on the lips one last time before pulling back, grabbing my hand and started leading the way back down to the cottage. 

Time skip: The Next Day:

''Okay, are you two coming with us to see Andromeda?'' Harry asks Ron and Hermione when we are getting ready to see Teddy's Grandmother. ''We'll stay here, and if you aren't back by the time we leave we'll meet you back at the Cullen's,'' Hermione tells us. I nod my head and Harry and I leave the Burrow. 

Once we were outside, I grabbed Harry's hand while I was holding Teddy with my other arm. I murmured the same spell as the day before and I felt us fade and reappear in a matter of seconds. 

We stood outside of the house that Tonks grew up in once again. Harry and I share a look before heading up the pathway to the front door. 

Harry knocks on the door, and soon enough it is opened. ''Allison, Harry it is good to see the two of you again,'' Carla, the Healer that Andromeda hired smiled at the two of us stepping aside and letting us in. 

''Teddy has grown so much since I saw him last,'' she smiles down at the baby in my arms. She looks up at us looking more sombre. 

''It's good, that you brought him here, I think she has been holding on, just long enough to see him one last time,'' she whispers sadly. ''She's dying?'' Harry asks. ''She has been deteriorating for a while now, like I said, she has been holding on long enough to see her grandson again,'' Carla nods her head.