Chapter Ten

Note: Teddy is Seventeen Months (A Year And Five Months Old)

Allison's Point of View

''We got a runner,'' Ron calls out to me as Teddy runs through the house. ''Got you,'' I grin swooping him as he goes to pass me. Teddy's laughter fills the room as everyone chuckles. ''Did you have a good nap?'' I ask him. ''Yes,''' Teddy nods his head. I smiled kissing his cheek. ''I think someone needs to get his pants on,'' I tell him seeing that he was only in a shirt and diaper. 

''I turned around for one second to get his pants and when I turned back he was gone,'' Ron sighed as he and Harry entered the room. ''I'm not surprised,'' I chuckle. ''Yeah, he's been on the run since he started walking,'' Hermione chuckles. Harry hands me Teddy's pants before rubbing the back of Teddy's head. The two of us have only told Ron and Hermione about our unofficial engagement. Given how hectic it was with Alice planning Bella's birthday. 

I sit down and lay Teddy down. ''You stay still for Mommy okay,'' I smile tickling his tummy. He laughs wiggling a bit. I smile down at him before putting his pants on him. ''There we go buddy,'' I tell him helping him up. He immediately rushes over to Rose, who is sitting with Emmett.''Hi little one,'' Rose smiles picking him up. 

''We try to get him to stay still and he runs off. You ask and he listens,'' Ron scoffs. ''He's a mamma's boy,'' Harry tells him. ''No one could argue that,'' Mom smiles at us. I smile back at her before looking at Harry. He smiled at me leaning in and kissing me softly. ''No snogging while I'm in the room please,'' Ron groans. 

''Is Edward with Bella?'' I ask them. ''Where else would he be,'' Rose rolls her eyes playing with Teddy. ''Alice and Jasper are out hunting,'' Mom tells me. ''I'm surprised she isn't here, planning for Bella's party tomorrow,'' I chuckle. Everyone else chuckles but Rose. She was focusing on Teddy who was talking to her. 

Time Skip:

It was the next day, and Harry and I were with Alice and Jasper. Ron and Hermione were in the library. Some things don't change, I smile to myself. ''Bella,'' Alice jumps over the rail of the staircase. Jasper, Harry and I walk down and meet them. ''Happy birthday,'' Alice grins at her hugging her. Bella shushes her. 

I chuckle, walking forward to stand next to Alice. ''I thought we said no presents,'' Bella sighs as Alice hands her a box. ''I've already seen you open it, you love it,'' Alice grins at her. ''You had a vision about my birthday?'' Bella asks her with an eyebrow raised. ''She did,'' I nod my head. ''And about the green dress you'll be wearing tonight at you're party. Great colour on you,'' Alice complements her. 

''My party?'' Bella asks. ''Don't worry it's just the family,'' I tell her. ''Please, it will be fun?'' Alice begs. I see Bella was hesitant but slowly I see her relax. ''Okay,'' Bella sighs. ''Great, see you at seven,'' Alice claps before turning around. She walks back to Jasper and I watch as realization dawns on her. 

''Hey Jasper, no fair with the mood control thing,'' Bella tells him. ''Apologies, Happy,'' Jasper pauses at Bella's narrowed look. ''Never mind,'' he nods as he and Alice walk away. 

''At least this isn't wrapped'' I tell her taking a frame from Harry handed it to her. ''Teddy heard your birthday was coming up and he wanted to draw his Aunt Bella a picture,'' Harry grins at her. ''I decided to frame it,'' I tell her. 

''Thank you,' she smiles at us before looking at the picture again. ''Everyone has one,'' Harry tells her. ''We'll leave you two alone. See you tonight,'' I tell them before grabbing Harry's hand. ''Where are we going?'' Harry asks me as we walk away. ''The library obviously,'' I tell him. He rolls his eyes. ''I should have known,'' he sighs wrapping an arm around my shoulders.