Chapter Seven

Allison's Point of View:

''So, Bella now knows everything?'' Hermione asks looking between all of the Cullens. It was the day after we got back from London and we all just saw Edward race out of the house. 

After which we were confused, so Carlisle told us everything that had happened while we were gone. ''Yes, but he doesn't seem to care he is putting our entire family at risk,'' Rose glares, seemingly more angry with Edward than usual. 

''There is nothing we can do about it now,''' Carlisle shakes his head. ''One of these four could erase her memories of the whole conversation,'' Rose looks between, Harry, Ron, Hermione and I. 

''Enough Rose,'' Esme scholds her. ''Bella is Edward's mate. If he wants her in his life, then we should support him,'' Esme finishes. Rose glowers but keeps quiet. 

''You should all get going,'' Carlisle checks his watch. I sigh but nod my head. I watch as Harry hands Teddy over to Esme before standing up. I stand up and walk around bending down and kissing Teddy's head saying bye to him before kissing Mum on the cheek, as well as Dad. ''We'll see you later,'' I tell them before leading the other four out of the house. 

For the next five days, Edward has taken to sitting with Bella instead of the rest of us, and while Rose may be against it everyone else is curious about the human girl. 

Today was the day that, Edward wanted to bring Bella around to meet the rest of the family. All our family minus, Alice, Jasper and obviously Bella and Edward were in the kitchen. We were all chipping in to help make food. While most of us were, Emmett and Ron were just talking, while Ron sat on the ground with Teddy playing with his toys. 

All of us with enhanced hearing looked up when we heard the door open and shut from downstairs. ''Get a whiff of that Human,'' Rose mutters but we all hear her. Carlisle gives her a warning look before we all look up when we hear footsteps approaching the kitchen. 

I watch smiling as Edward guides Bella into the kitchen with a hand softly on her back. ''Bella,'' Esme steps forward smiling. ''It's great, being able to finally meet you,'' Esme tells her.

''Bella this is Esme, our mother for all intents and purposes,'' Edward softly tells the muggle girl. ''Bon Giorno,'' Bella says questionably nervous. ''Molto Bene!"' Esme grins happily.

''We're making lunch for these four, would you like any?'' Esme asks her ''She already ate,'' Edward speaks up. 

We all share a look and I look to Rose just as she is about to drop the bowl of salad I react quickly and have my wand out stopping the bowl from falling. 

I raise it softly to the counter, before sighing and turning to look at Bella who was looking widened at what just happened. 

''Let's just keep pretending this isn't dangerous for us all,'' Rose finally speaks up. ''I would never, ever tell anyone,'' Bella assures. 

''She knows that,'' Carlisle and I both tell her at the same time, as he comes forward and places a hand on her shoulder and his other arm around Esme's waist. 

''The problem is, you two have gone public now,'' Emmett speaks up from where he was standing behind Ron who was still sitting down. 

''Emmett,'' Esme goes to shake her head. I look at Hermione, Harry and Ron, and they all look as uncomfortable as I feel. 

''No she should know, the entire family would be implicated if this ends badly,'' Rose looks at Bella. ''They don't even know about these four yet,'' Rose looks between, Harry, Ron, Hermione and myself in concern.