Star brilliance

I stood there trying to back away from, him but, someone pushed me toward him. It was as if people loved seeing me get humiliated. I felt my stomach drop. I tried in another direction but he caught up to me and grabbed me by my shirt collar. I can hear some people laugh and giggle at his aggression. As I was pulled towards his chest waiting for his next attack. I can see some people look up with concern up the stairs. I looked up to see Mrs.Sanderson our assistant principal coming down the stairs with her signature red heels and charcoal-colored pencil skirt. "What is going on here" she shouted. I felt relieved to see her hoping I could get out of Aiden's clutches. Mrs.Sanderson stared at us both with wide-brimmed glasses. You both get up the stairs. Aiden looked confused. "I have football practice, Mrs.Sanderson," he said empathetically. "I don't care Aiden you and Katherine were causing a scene. You both going to spend the rest of the afternoon in detention. Aiden's mouth dropped. 

This was the first time in a long time he was punished for something. However, why was I punished? I was the victim. Hunter and Jason gave Aiden a sympathetic look. All of you "MOVE" Mrs. Sanderson shouted. Aiden look on to see his friends leave. He then looked at me and gave me a death glare and followed Mrs. Sanderson up the stairs. In detention, I sat at the last desk in the back while Aiden sat in the three rows in front of me. I kept on eying him seeing if he was going to do anything....to me again. He was just sitting there going through his phone and would occasionally look through his civics book. I was so tense and afraid Mrs.Sanderson would leave the room. I did not want to be alone with him at all. I saw one of the football come through the door. He whispered a few words to Mrs. Sanderson and motioned to Aiden. "Aiden get your things. You can go with Coach Adams," said Mrs. Sanderson. Aiden got up and gathered his things and walked out with the coach. I looked on and wondered if I was free to go. But no. I had to finish the rest of the detention stay. 

Two hours had passed and Mrs. Sanderson finally got up from the desk and grabbed her purse. "You may go now Katherine," she said walking to the door. I got up and grabbed my bag and walked out. Once I got outside the sun was setting and I would be getting home in the dark. I hate that I was punished too. I heard the football practice drills in the background. Aiden should be punished not me. I'm tired of being a victim and getting punished for it. The sigil on my hand was just the beginning. I needed to do more to protect myself.

This walk feels like an eternity, the chirping of the crickets put me at ease. I noticed one star was shining very brilliantly in the sky. I wished I had my telescope because I was sure it might be a planet. I then noticed the crickets stopped chirping. It was like nature went on mute. I had gotten a knot in my stomach. I walked some more across the field and noticed the star was coming closer and closer towards me. The more I walked the closer it got. I was beginning to panic. Was it a UFO? What else could be possible in my world? I communicate with angels and demons. I tried running again but my knees were giving out. The star was falling closer to the ground about 20 feet before me. My heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest. Was this a satellite crashing in front of me? The star did not crash but settled on the ground. The brilliance started to dim. I looked on to see the star's light go out to see a chariot with these white horses. A stepped out of the chariot. It was not just any guy it was Opnax.