Stargazing

In P.E. we had to swim today which was all so perfect now that my period has started. As I was changing out of my clothes I heard the door burst open and all the girls screamed and laughed. I looked over to see Hunter and Justin in their swim trunks in the girls' locker room. I grabbed my towel to cover myself and went behind the lockers." Hey, can you ladies help me with this" he said? To my disgusts I saw that Hunter had a massive boner causing the girls to laugh hysterically and nervously at his antics. I wanted to throw up. I knew telling on him would do any good since Coach Kresley is his coach and only cares about football. He let the bad behavior of his male students fly especially if they were football players. In gym class, I was again harassed by my classmates where Maritza along with Jessica dunked my head in the water.

 I tried to brave by purposely pushing them into the pool net where Kresley coincidentally saw it and told me to do 20 push-ups. I heard jeers and suggestive comments as I did the push-ups "Are you freaking kidding me" Once the bell rang for lunch I was not in a rush to eat lunch since it would be on the floor anyway. My body was craving chocolate and aspirin. I was able to salvage a Midol pill in my gym bag which eased my aches. I drank a diet mountain dew which would give me a spurt of energy to tackle the rest of the day. I went into the cafeteria and saw Andrew and Natalie. "Hey, Andrew how are you," I said approaching the table. "I'm doing good, with this shiner and all," he said. Andrew had a black eye which made me angry. "Did you tell anyone about this? He cant get away with this," I said. "No,  the principal said "we need to be state champions" he does not care and  will write it off as a random shove match. It falls on deaf ears," Andrew said. "Yeah if they do anything they'll give them detention and not suspend them," said Natalie. "Yeah tell me about it, "I said drinking the last sip of my diet mountain dew. I took a glance at Aiden's table where they were casually talking enjoying themselves oblivious to the fact they assaulted, sexually harassed, and terrorize their classmates. 

Once lunch and P.E. were over I had to face the devil. Biology was my favorite subject and least favorite class because of Aiden. I dragged my way to class trying to keep a clear mind.  Aiden arrived before the bell and gave me his signature sinister stare at me before sitting down. I got nervous and tried to keep calm. Once attendance was taken Mrs.Donnelly said that we were doing a project of dissecting frogs. I always wanted to do this but it required a partner. I began to sweat. What if I was placed with Aiden? I prayed that it wouldn't be him. As the partners were paired they would have to take a seat at the tables in the back of the class to sit together. She called my name and alas I was paired with the devil himself. What kind of cliche bullshit is this? I said to myself. Why was I paired with him? I wanted to protests but Mrs.Donnelly was very rigid with her actions. I got up from my seat and slowly walked to the empty table. Some of my classmates laughed at my expense because I was paired with my enemy. Aiden rolled his eyes and walked over to the table once I sat down. 

I gulped and was still as a statue. I did not want to make any sudden movements around him and I looked straight forward avoiding eye contact with him. Mrs.Donnelly told us the instructions of our project and began to prep our material. "Hey dumbass wake up, get our shit' he said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I got up and got the items we needed and sat down. Once we got the material we were supposed to read over some instructions sheets and to take some notes. As they were placed on the table Aiden eyed the sheet and tossed it over to me. "Hey, Mrs.Donnelly I gotta jet its game day," he said. "Oh, yes, of course, ok go ahead, "take the sheet with you,' she said. As he grabbed his bookbag he walked over to my side and whispered to me "Take some good notes cunt" he said and left. I shut my eyes. This was going to be interesting. I'm paired with my sworn enemy who has no interest in helping with the project it seems. Once the bell rang I briskly walked out of the school looking over my shoulders seeing if Aiden was around. I had enough of him this week. I was ready to go home and I wondered what my birthday gift from mom would be. Today my dad was home early and he had a big box in his hands at the front door. 'Look it came today' he said smiling. I rushed to the door and grabbed it. "What is it," I said excitedly grinning. "Let's see," my dad said opening the door.