Nightgoat

My head was pounding and my legs felt heavy. I was drunk. For the first time in my life. My friend was rushed to the hospital my enemy and his friends are sexual predators and here I was walking alone on a dark road. I must have walked for a good 20 minutes. I was cold and I did not know where I was going. It was a starry night and I felt at ease. The moon gave off a nice glow where I could see the road. I reached for my phone and tried to call Eliza. And just like that my phone battery had died. I wanted to head back to the house but that was the last thing I wanted to do. I rather walk on a lonely road than to be in a house filled with predators. I looked at the sky and saw a shooting star. I made a wish that I could reach home before my dad gets there.

 As I walked I noticed I was near a sunflower field. It was like the one in my dream. This time there was no Gabtel or Opnax. I walked up the path and notice I was in the middle of a crossroad. This was all too real. Just then I began to get the heeby jeebies. IT was the same feeling I got walking to school the other day. Everything started to feel familiar. This was indeed the same road in my dream. I heard some rattling in the field as if it was coming from all sides. I don't know if it was fear or the fact I was drunk off my ass because I started hearing things. The rattling got louder and my heart started racing. I felt a presence behind me but I was afraid to look. "What do we have here, "said a low sinister voice. 

I turned around to see a familiar male behind me. It was the vampire guy who was in my bedroom. "I see you crossed our territory, he said walking closer to me. "I did not even have to set a trap," he said grinning. "Let me, Bastian, let me drain her "I heard a feminine voice, from the field. I saw a teenage girl with long curly black hair, pale skin, wearing a vintage gothic dress come out of the field. She exuded the stereotype of a vampire. She was accompanied by a male who was also wearing some old gothic clothing. Their fangs were out and they looked as if they were ready to devour me. "I see my companions want to satisfy their appetite with your blood. But I have first dibs. Your guardians aren't here to stop me this time. He said. I began to cry. I was going to die and nobody would ever know what happened to me. I shook in panic as he rushed to me full speed taking me in his arms. "You always get easy prey, let us for once. I'm tired of hunting for stray humans" said the female vampire. "You'll get what I have leftover," he said before sinking his fangs into my flesh. His fangs pierced my skin making me cry out in pain. My body became numb, I felt as if my life was slipping away from me. I looked up at the sky and notice a star shine brightly in the sky. Just when I was about to blackout I heard the female vampire scream. Bastian had dropped me and was ambushed by a male figure. He was wrestled to the ground as the male hit him with a large weapon. I looked over to see the other vampires thrown into the field leaving a streak in the field. "This isn't your territory demon," said Bastian. "And she's not your prey," said the other male. I recognized the voice. It was Opnax. I couldn't believe it. I was lifted off the ground by the other male. "Don't worry you're safe now," he said. I looked up and saw it was Gabtel. I smiled. I wanted to cry because there they were here in the flesh. This wasn't a dream at all. They were indeed real. I saw Bastian run away holding his arm.