Homeroom

As I reached homeroom I walked pass the banter of mindless chatter of my classmates. I would always sit in the back and put my head down. I only had one friend in this class who was Aaron Hall. He's been my friend since 6th grade. He was the only male friend I had and it was fun because we both liked nerdy things like star wars, magic the gathering, and Harry Potter. I sat my head up and saw him come in the class wearing a star wars t-shirt, blue jeans, and black converses. Aaron was at least 98 pounds and stood at my height of 5'4 He waved at me and began walking down the aisle. As he walking he suddenly fell violently. Behind him was none other than Jason Harrison. 

He was Aiden's friend who would participate In Aiden's cruelty towards me. Jason was the class clown bully who likes to pull cruel jokes and pranks on people and laugh at their expense. Like me, Aaron was bullied severely here and has endured his share of pain from the hands of Aiden and his crew. Jason laughed while Aaron got off the floor. "Watch where you going freak," said Jason looking around as if he was waiting for an applause. Aaron faced Jason who was steadily getting high fives from the other jerks where he was caught off guard from Aaron's shove. Jason stumbled on some of the desks and looked shocked by Aaron's bravery. "What the fuck," said Jason with anger in his eyes. He grabbed Jason by the collar and pushed him over an empty desk. "Wanna go at it ya goddamn pussy," said Jason advancing at Aaron. I had enough. Seeing Jason push Aaron around made me mad. I felt my blood boil and garnered the courage to go by Aaron's side to help him up. 

Jason laughed at my effort and pushed me away from Aaron. I was able to keep my balance from the shove and I had built up some courage I never knew I had and shoved Jason back. Jason lost his balance and fell over onto Brian Hamilton's lap. Aaron and I laughed at how ridiculous Jason looked on Brian's lap who was looking a bit uncomfortable. "What the fuck you stupid b*tch," he said getting out of Brian's lap advancing at us. "Alright everyone in your seats," said Mr. Crowder coming into the class. "Mr. Harrison please take your seat" Jason gave us a death glare as he took a seat near Jessica Herald. As Mr. Crowder took attendance. Jason was whispering to Jessica and Eric Howard taking short glances at me and Aaron. "You have your English homework' asked Aaron. Yes, I think I need your observation. You were always better at grammar than me, "I said handing him my worksheet. "Hmm let me see. Well, you didn't circle the independent clause on number three and take a look at numbers 8 and 6 there are past participles in those two sentences. "Thank, you," I said looking over my homework. "I think he's plotting our death," said Aaron looking over at Jason. "Let them. They have nothing else to do."I said correcting my paper. Mr.Crowder had stepped out the room giving Jason a chance to finish his spat with Aaron. "What the f*ck you looking at," said Jason. "I don't know just a juiced-up overcompensating jackass who can't read above a fifth-grade level," said Aaron.

 Jason got out of his seat walking over to me and Aaron. He grabbed Aaron by his shoulders and lifted him out of his chair. "What did you just say to me ya fucking pussy?" Jason said while holding Aaron who was struggling to get out of Jason's grasp. "Hey stop that, let him go," I said grabbing Jason's arm. "Get the fuck out of here," Jason said while pushing me down with his left hand still holding on to Aaron. I slammed back in my seat. "Stop that Jason's not doing anything wrong," said Jessica. He's got my friend by his shoulders ya stupid bitch," I said angrily. Mrs. Hutchens watch your mouth. Mr. Harrison let go of Aaron. Do you want to play this season? I suggest not manhandling your classmates," said Mr. Crowder entering the classroom. Jason finally let go of Aaron and took his seat. I hated this class no I hated this school.