Saviors

Are you alright?" said Opnax approaching me. Yes, I said with a weak voice. He walked over to me and Gabtel with a frown. Gabtel was holding me in his arms. I felt so warm and safe in his arms. He was an angel after all. You should have been watching her closely, said Gabtel angrily. "It's not our night. I cant rely on Ion and Phrodainos to protect her. They don't do favors. "Yes but you're closer to this plane than me. She could have been killed," said Gabtel. "But I'm here arent I? You are here so I guess we are making progress. "What's going on," said a voice. They looked over to see a winged figure coming towards us on the right side of the crossroad. It was another angel. He had bright purple eyes and brown hair. He did not look pleased."Nothing of your concern Ion. We got it under control. It's not your hour or day why are you both here," said Ion angrily. "It was an emergency we can't wait till Wednesday," said Opnax. It's not that but are you both going to appear whenever you want," said another voice coming on the left side of the crossroad. It was worth it. "Said Opnax.

This is our business and duty to protect her, said Gabtel. "If that's the case you may want to switch days, said the other male. "We'll do what we can Phrodainos, said Opnax. I was taking up what was happening. "Thank you so much, "I said looking at Gabtel and then Opnax. "There's no need to thank us this is something we're supposed to do and we almost failed," said Opnax approaching me eying Gabtel. "Oh, I see what this is all about. Just like before, have fun you two," said Phrodainos, said with a grin. Ion looked on with disgusts and amusement and flew off into the night sky and began to glow. I looked on with awe. Were stars angels? I wondered. " I m sorry for being so much trouble. I should have stayed home. I just wanted to spend some time with my friend,' I said as if I was in trouble. Gabtel just looked on smiling. "No, it's ok. I'm glad I can see you before Wednesday, he said kissing my forehead. It was so gentle and soft. My whole body went into hyperdrive and I  felt so happy. Opnax came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder trying to pry me away from Gabtel. I reached over and hugged Opnax. He put his arms around me and looked over at Gabtel and smirked at him. Gabtel just looked on pissed. Those assholes won't bother you again," said Opnax. But what about other predators we cant be omniscient like Michael, Raphael, Asmodeus, and Belial, said Gabtel. Yeah, I know that I'm taking care of that," said Opnax. "Oh, yeah what you got planned. We have to protect her both day and night, said Gabtel. Look I said ill take care of it," Opnax shouted. "Yall don't have to do this I don't want to cause any trouble, I said."You're not trouble," said Opnax. I'm just so happy I can see both you in the flesh. I'm so happy you're both real and not my imagination. I'm never drinking again, I said laughing. "As long as you are not like um....driving you'll be ok," said Opnax. I giggled. Gabtel looked annoyed at Opnax for holding me too long. HE came over and placed my hand in his. We are always here no matter what hour or day. We are mostly strong on Wednesdays at midnight. But we will break all the rules just for you. 

That touched my heart. I was in the presence of my guardian angel and demon protector. I felt so lucky and blessed. "We all must join a pact," said Opnax. "Yes I'll be her guardian, said Gabtel. "And I'll be your protector said, "Opnax. Do you accept our offer, said Gabtel. "Yes, I do. I accept both of you as my guardian and protector. "So it's done," said Opnax. I'm happy to have both of you in my life," I said smiling. "And I feel the same," said Gabtel. Me too said Opnax. "What time is it," said Gabtel. It's two in the morning your father will be home soon," said Gabtel. "Oh yes there's no way I can make it in time," I said. "They both grinned. "Don't worry you'll be home soon, said Opnax. "I will, I said confused. I can take you home no charge, said Gabtel. "Ok you can take her home but I get to take her to my home Wednesday, said Opnax. "Ok, whatever,". We'll see you soon Katherine," said Opnax. Just look to the stars we're always here," said Gabtel. Opnax kissed my hand. Gabtel took my other hand and I felt an electric surge envelope my body. In a flash, I was home in my bed. Oh, my God I can't believe what happened. What a Saturday night. I went to a party got ambushed by vampires and saved by my two supernatural friends or boyfriends. Are they like my boyfriends? I feel so loved and alive.