1

[ THIS BOOK HAD CURRENTLY BEEN REWRITTEN ]

*yes, as you can see, this book is being rewritten and republished. for those who have read this book before, please do not spoil it for other readers who haven't read it, and for new readers, please be aware of comments that contain spoilers. thank you.*

[ edited ]
also, if you find some people who aren't too familiar with the anime "assassination classroom" in the comments is because i was the one who picked out random people to try to recommend them check out my book. hopefully, this eased the confusion. 😅
also , since english is not my first language, so i apologise for the grammar errors and some spelling mistakes.

tw - trigger warnings : graphic violence (gore?) , psychological abused , slight physical abused , verbal abused , character(s) death.

extra tw - contain ⚠️ cringe ⚠️ but
im too lazy to change anything 😬

please leave a vote ⭐

𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍, the red head was on his way towards the hallway near the main campus of kunugigaoka junior high

𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍, the red head was on his way towards the hallway near the main campus of kunugigaoka junior high. he was currently running late to the next class, but that didn't seem to bother the redhead at all.

it's not like korosensei would be teaching the next class anyway; karma stopped by a vending machine and started putting coins in before pressing the button for one of his favourite drinks.

unfortunately for him, luck wasn't on his side when nothing came out from underneath it. karma raised his brow.

'the hell ?'

his eyes twitched at the item that was now stuck in between the glass. he lifted his leg before slamming it against the side of the machine. he then proceeded to repeat the action until it successfully spat out the item.

"finally," karma grinned in satisfaction before bending over and reaching down to grab the carton, revealing his favourite strawberry milk. he poked the straw in and began happily drinking it. that's until....

"akabane-kun."

karma snapped his head to the side where he heard his surname being called by someone, and there he saw a ginger-haired boy who seemed to appear out of thin air and stand a few feet away before him with his arms crossed against his chest and a clipboard pressed between his middle finger and index finger, preventing it from falling. karma cursed under his breath after figuring out who it was and kept an emotionless face as he glared at the familiar features staring directly at him.

the person was wearing school-standard grey trousers with a matching colour blazer and black-lined edges around it, a white button-up shirt underneath them, and a black tie at the middle. the only thing that stands out about the uniform to most students around the main campus is that he has a red armband around the blazer that identifies him as a member of the student council or the president of a school club.