11

a/n : oh my goodness, I'M BACK!i'm terribly sorry for the wait, guys

a/n :
oh my goodness, I'M BACK!
i'm terribly sorry for the wait, guys. i've been really, REALLY busy this month due to planning on moving apartments. me and my mom had been doing a lot of tours from apartment to apartment because the one we currently stay in isn't.... well, in good condition. and i've been doing A LOT of editing on my drafts once again because i realised a lot of my planning notes previously for this book that i've been writing down don't really make much sense, so i've been rewriting them and trying my best to make the PLOT & the CHARACTERS to AT LEAST make it MAKE SENSE because i'm terrified that if i don't do that, i would be confusing both myself and all of you about the plot and accidentally go to another writer block 😭😭.
i'm an editing addict.😭

here's a summary of what happened previously, where we left off after the author's one-month hiatus. 
previous : in the intense buildup to the impending exam battle, class E, led by koro-sensei, prepped diligently, delving into their studies with unwavering determination. the eerie atmosphere at the old campus set the stage for a dramatic clash. as class E ventured into the main campus, the brainwashed class A echoed chants of hostility, their bloodlust palpable. karma's rivalry with gakushu intensified, exchanging challenges laden with subtle tension.

double update ,
🥰chp 12 is already up🥰 !!!

please leave a vote ⭐

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 the exam, and it shifted to the computer lab, where kensaku-sensei stared at the stack of books in alarm.

"wait! all of this just for the math portion of the exam?!" he cried out.

another teacher smiled nervously. "w-well, the principal did instruct us to pour through everything and come up with the hardest questions!"

kensaku-sensei gritted his teeth and picked up a book. "for god's sake, this is junior high!" he looked disturbed. "what are we preparing them for college now?! you could get into a mediocre college with this!" he stared at the books. 'i understand raising the bar, but the principal is seriously out of his mind! just how high is he trying to raise the students' level, anyway?!'

the scene went black, and then it cut back to the present, where it had previously left off.

'it was time for the fated showdown between class-A and class-E.' class E waited for the test to start while class A was zombified and in a dark smog. 'whose bloodlust had been cultivated by two monsters.' in the blink of an eye, in the students imagination, the test suddenly transformed as the students found themselves inside a battle field with questions that turned into violent monsters as the students picked up their pencil, which turned into a weapon.

'we'd slay each other....' both karma and gakushu were shown. '...on paper at least!'

english : a muscular-looking goat monster of an english question was shown casting a large shadow with only two glowing, murderous red eyes that were visible to see.