8

A/N :so, i edited the last chapter a little, only a part where it explained how gakuho has brainwashed ability, which is easier for non-assclass anime watchers to understand

A/N :
so, i edited the last chapter a little, only a part where it explained how gakuho has brainwashed ability, which is easier for non-assclass anime watchers to understand. there's only one sentence explanation; it is edited under gakuho's terrifying face gif and is in bold letters with underlined text, so you'll easily find it. although the anime doesn't fully explain how he got those powers, at least you get some preparation before reading this chapter.

i also edited chapter 2,
mostly just the middle part, because i realised i left out some details about the anime and some natural routines of japanese culture and how they start their assassination classroom morning routine.

i also edited an image of the building class 3-E stayed in chapter 2, while in chapter 3, i put a picture of a "main campus classroom" so you can compare and see the difference between the "main school building" and what the "class 3-E wooden house building" looks like.

feel free to check it out again whenever you want.
i know it's unnecessary, but I can't help it. 😭🤚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝟑-𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐎-sensei's teaching.

"for your first semester midterms, i set the goal of the entire class placing within the top 50, correct?" koro-sensei said as his students listened. "i'd like to apologise for that; i was too anxious for the results and i failed to consider the enemy's movements as well. but, things are different now."

the class watched silently.

"now your minds and spirits have matured," koro-sensei continued. "and i believe that you would be able to accomplish that goal, no matter what challenges faced you." his students looked determined. "with heads held high, you will all come in the top 50, receive your return tickets back to the main campus building, and graduate as class E."

"if only it were that easy..." sugino looked nervous.

nagisa and the other turned to him, curiously. "huh ?"

"i heard class A got a new teacher..."the boy continued. "and you won't believe who it is."

the camera shifted to the main building. class A looked surprised when the principal walked in and dropped the 3-A roll call book on the desk.

"as of today, i'll be taking over your lessons." the principal told them evenly as he faced the class. "a pleasure to work with you, class A."

back in the mountains,class E looked alarmed by the news.

"so that's what it's come to," koro-sensei commented.

mimura sighed, resting his hands behind his neck. "honestly, bad luck for them; i mean, who wants to be a part of that creep's brainwashing education? am i right ?"