12

🥰 double update - enjoy 💕 !

a/n :
i can never understand how people can just write freely....and whenever i do it, it ALWAYS ends up in writer blocks.

sincerely, i'm jealous of people who can just write freely without stressing out about writer blocks and immediately figuring out how their stories are going to go.

anyway, i barely had any sleep and was MUCH MORE sleep deprived due to the overwhelming month of moving (it took us almost 5 days to get everything to the new apartment) and rewriting all my characters, editing, planning, and seeking perfection, so that's why I haven't been really active 🥲.

but i'm backkk-

also please leave a vote before you start the chapter⭐

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐏: 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 paper. 'with the unusual number and uncommonly difficult of these questions, ' ravens were flying over the test arena. 'you have to decide how to pace yourself the second you see them.' strange spheres were shown around a diamond compound. 'if you hesitate about where to strike.....you'll be cornered before you know it !' he drew his machine gun. '.....but it seems the one we were most worried about is doing alright.' he smiled crookedly.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH !" terasaka was shown shouting at the top of his lungs as he ripped off the top half of his uniform before charging towards the flying spheres like an angry gorilla, his fist swinging violently like a pissed wild caveman.

"is terasaka for real?" yoshida asked as he and muramatsu watched the brute hitting the questions left and right.

"it's a question about probability," muramatsu replied. "he's crushing it by using brute force to blow through all the potential answers one by one....but, uh.....aren't we supposed to use a combination equation?"

hazama was in the back, shooting down the questions. "meh," she said, looking over. "that's the best strategy for a simple, honest lunkhead like him. if you hesitate while fishing around for efficiency, sometimes it's better to come out guns blazing to score the first strike and crush them all the second you see the question."

terasaka smashed another sphere. "ugh!"

a flashback showed korosensei tutoring him : "now, when you see a question like this, don't be perplexed," koro-sensei told him. "simply use the tactics i've shown you." he bounced his head against a pissed off looking terasaka. "simplicity is your forte! think raw power and go for broke-squish, squish!"

 "simplicity is your forte! think raw power and go for broke-squish, squish!"