3

A/N :please leave a vote for this chapter, it would mean a lot❣️

A/N :
please leave a vote for this chapter, it would mean a lot❣️

also if you haven't read the previous chapter yet ( chp 2 ) ,
i suggest you read it before this chapter. also please remember to vote the previous chapter if you have accidentally missed it. ⭐
anyways , enjoy 😊

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟑-𝐀 sign board was shown outside of a classroom, the students were silent , tense from the uncomfortable atmosphere hovered over the air

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟑-𝐀 sign board was shown outside of a classroom, the students were silent , tense from the uncomfortable atmosphere hovered over the air. for some reason, the room was covered in a malignant purple aura coming from an unseen occupant sitting at one of the desks in the front row.

"ano... does asano-kun seem a bit annoyed to you?" someone murmured.

"yeah," a guy whispered from the back. "i wonder who or what pissed him off..."

even the teacher, who was copying down the chemistry equations on the blackboard and had his back facing the class, could feel the uncomfortable atmosphere coming from behind him.

"then next i'll have..." the teacher nervously turned to one of the students. "yuri-san !"

a girl with two braided pink pigtails who was sitting in the middle row looked up from her desk in alarm. "h-hai !"

on the blackboard was shown an XY diagram chart that plotted two groups of numbers as one series of XY coordinates. "can you tell me what the equilibrium is between X and Y?"

"etto...is a state in which a pure component or mixture exists in both the liquid and...vapour phases..?"

"correct!" their teacher continued the explanation. "the phases are at equilibrium, meaning that there were no changes in the macroscopic...."

gakushu watched as their teacher copied down the formula from his text book as he continued to speak in the background. "...given by Y has the same temperature as Z. So Y and Z are in thermal equilibrium."

after their fourth lesson, the bell chimed loudly, causing their teacher to look away from the blackboard and stop his lecture. "ah, it's already time." he put his chalk down and closed his textbook. "alright then, we will resume the lesson tomorrow."