5

A/N : yes ( chp 4 & chp 5 ) is a double update

A/N :
yes ( chp 4 & chp 5 ) is a double update.
please read the finished chp 4 first before reading this chapter.

please leave a vote before starting the chapter ⭐
Thank you 😊

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐒 the main building, was shown.

"ah ! asano-san, konichiwa." a couple of students passed by the hall, bowing their heads to greet him.

gakushu nodded back, smiling pleasantly. "hai, konichiwa."

gakushu's smile disappeared the second they passed him as he walked away. being the nice guy that everyone loves and admires is sure hard since gakushu absolutely despises everyone who isn't worth acknowledging. well ren may be gakushu's "closest friend" per say, but studying and sports are far more important than some friendship that most likely won't last outside of high school. not to get him wrong, gakushu cared for the big five even though he was taught by his father that friends are unnecessary and only distract him from what matters-which is hard to reassure and unclear ( especially from an outsider's pov ) if gakushu actually agreed with him wholeheartedly since gakushu was also the type of person who looks down on those who are less intelligent than him and sees them as tools.

in this school, the other students admire gakushu as their senpai, always seen greeting him with a smile and bowing their heads to him, even giving him small waves as he walks through the halls; in return, they get a charming, yet incredibly empty, smile that they are far too dumb to see through. it amused gakushu, knowing all these boys and girls so desperately want him to like them, yet in his eyes, they have absolutely nothing special or significant about them. quite frankly, if gakushu wasn't the class rep, he probably wouldn't even know their names. it's such a bother to learn the names of people he greatly dislikes and interact with them on a daily basis. sometimes gakushu wishes he wouldn't have been nominated for class rep, but then he remembers how much he enjoys leading and taking charge, so in the grand scheme of things, he wouldn't have it any other way.

that's until....those sharp smiles and bright, mischievous eyes burned across his body like flames. his tongue is just as sharp, turning words from harmless puffs of air into blades sharper than steel and twice as deadly. gakushu swears that the redhead made half the student body openly afraid, and the rest were just better at hiding it. other than him and his father, the campus, including the teachers, is terrified of this boy who shatters through rules like glass and isn't afraid of anyone or anything, daring even to defend class E.

the redhead would always be seen with an obnoxious smirk while drinking his daily dose of 195 kcal and 27 g of sugar that leads to diabetes, which they called "strawberry milk," with a laugh after he was informed of his suspension and subsequent demotion to class E due to his violent behavior. the fact that someone like him was able to match his intelligence came as a surprise to gakushu. and what makes it even more insulting is that how could someone as lazy and rude, nonetheless a rebellious student and a troublemaker with a problematic attitude, be able to tie with him in academic battles? it was something the strawberry blonde just couldn't understand, which only made gakushu's jaw clench and his blood boil hotly underneath the surface of his skin.