7

A/N :COMMENTS are my ADRENALINE!so please do not hesitate to use the comment section ! i accept all kinds of hinged and unhinged comments !( as long as you aren't being rude & targeting real people - is okay to say them to the character but not re...

A/N :
COMMENTS are my ADRENALINE!
so please do not hesitate to use the comment section ! i accept all kinds of hinged and unhinged comments !( as long as you aren't being rude & targeting real people - is okay to say them to the character but not real life ppl ) give it all to me ! i really love to hear your thoughts ! 🥰

[ edited A/N ]
Today is my second older brother's birthday 🎂🥳
pls leave a comment to wish him a happy bday for this pink oink pig ❣️

"𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐎𝐊𝐀 school autumn festival." an unseen voice narrated.

the results were announced, with middle school : class 3-A coming first, high school : class 3-A coming second, and middle school : class 3-E in third place.

"that class A is amazing!" oota exclaimed. "they managed to beat the high schoolers to come out on top!"

( ^^ a/n: oota is just a random background character from main campus who's not important. so stop asking who it is. 😑😭 )

"that's asano-kun for you!"

"but, y'know...." another boy pointed at 3-E's result. "the class-E stands out, too!"

"i know, right? none of the students in class E from previous years had made this far before; they are always at the bottom of the chart and out of sight." miura said, looking quite impressed. "but this year they really are rising up!"

"they came in third even after shutting down halfway through day two!" he pointed out. "how would it've turned out if they'd stayed till the end?"

some footsteps could be heard near them, but the students didn't notice.

"did you go eat there ?" adachi asked.

bando smiled warily. "well, it was on TV, so i got all curious, y'know?"

"here i thought class E was this hellish place."

adachi gripped his own chin. "being all self-sufficient out in nature like that? they might actually have it pretty good.....i'm kind of jealous!"

outside the hallway, the foot steps stopped abruptly as the camera shifted up to reveal the principal, smiling thinly as his expression darkened.

。。。

gakushu has had it up to here with waking up every day to repeat the same dull routine. it was boring and both mentally and physically exhausting. he would wake up, shower, brush his teeth, change into his uniform, eat breakfast, walk to school, pretend to be the perfect guy that everyone knows, deal with all the student council paper work, and be a strong leader and representative of the whole school at the same time, then come back to school, change into his usual clothes, force to do sports to sharpen his athletic skills, shower and change again, eat dinner, then stay in his room to study for the rest of the day in order to meet his father's unrealistic expectations, go to sleep, and then repeats. in the author's words, it was a shithole of a life.