13

A/N :

A/N :

last day of 2023! it's been, well, not a very good year for me, but hopefully 2024 can be kinder because i suffer too much sickness from the end of 2022 to 2023.😭

so i'm currently having a fever right now and also suffering from a stomach ache and dizziness.
i'm actually unsure if i should update tonight or not, but oh well. i don't want you guys to wait too long, so here you go!

i'm 100% going to rewrite and edit this chapter again because i had a change of heart in the last second, but i didn't edit it because i was still unsure.

also : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE BOY , GAKUSHU ASANO !

please leave a vote to support the story & don't forget to go back to the last chapter check if you have accidentally missed it ⭐

'𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌.' 𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 the students from class E and the main campus were stressed out.'half of our grade couldn't even make it this far.'

'the other half arrived in the nick of time, already so exhausted and lacking the energy needed to solve it.' nagisa explained. 'the only students still standing with any chance of earning full marks in the few minutes remaining....'

'...were these two' gakushu and karma, were shown facing off against the final problem. 'the last problem...'

'so, the final math problem, huh?' gakushu scrutinised the question. akabane's in class E used to come in second on midterms after him; he's gotten a lot less cocky.'honestly, it was like he was a completely different person from before.' he smirked 'it was no surprise for him to get serious after failing the first semester and getting in last place in the whole year.'

now that akabane was taking this seriously, gakushu wanted to crush him at his best and nothing less.

though gakushu has noticed akabane has been acting a little weird these past few days, he seems to be in pain, as in physically, but he still manages to keep a carefree smirk on his face. well, it was no surprise for a delinquent like him who constantly gets into fights, though. a victory over someone who is physically exhausted isn't something worth celebrating. is gakushu worried? no. in the last few weeks before today, gakushu could see that the fire had been ignited in him after their conversation.