15

hello everyone! i'm here for some sad news; unfortunately, this will be the last update i'll be posting for now, because i'll be going on (maybe another long-term) hiatus for a while

the more i analysed my characters, the more i realised that they STILL don't make any fcking SENSE.
i've been stressing myself out and haven't been writing any drafts ever since i started posting this book.

first reason : i often need to find a thrill to write. i need to FEEL the deadline being close in order to feel THRILL and ANDREDALINE at writing, which is a constant struggle for me.

second reason : as you already know, i've been too busy editing the characters to make it MAKE SENSE for the PLOT, THEIR BEHAVIOUR, and THEIR GOALS.
I THOUGHT i was ready, but clearly that's some miscalculating and has been stressing me out because my thoughts always come in pieces like a puzzle that i have to solve, and i often write without plans, so that's why i'm always addicted to editings. :,)

another problem is that, due to the stress of constant rewriting, editing, changing plots, and just chasing perfection, i felt extremely exhausted both physically and mentally. so i'll be going on hiatus again and maybe finally write some one-shots that i've been wanting to do but didn't do because i kept feeling guilty, as in, if i have time to write one shot, why don't i use that time to write more drafts of RDV?
this guilt kept me from actually enjoying writing at all. so i will now try to listen to my heart and just write other stuff for fun, to cheer myself up (hopefully that works), and to de-stress myself before coming back to this.

also guys , i've stated it once, and i will state it again for people who have read this book before the rewrite.
please DON'T SPOIL THE BOOK !
you can spoil the anime, but please don't spoil the book for new readers!!

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐒, 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒-𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 gathered outside in the hallway, looking in despair.

a flashback of rio's words replays at the scene. "yeah, well. that's what they get. whoever you are, nobody can keep their bloodlust holds out for that long. even with daily assassination training," she explained. "it's next to impossible to stay in that frame of mind for an entire day."

class A was shown dumbstruck as they stared at their results. "if you expect a booster system for bloodlust, cramming isn't the way to go. you have to nurture it over time."

class A slowly made their way into homeroom."slow and steady."

back in the classroom, gakushu's hands were trembling badly as he stared at his results in disbelief. 'but i knew the answer...' he thought to himself. 'i...i figured it out...' he gritted his teeth.