6

A/N :i was scrolling through my profile and just realised that this book has 1K reads already!omg, this is so heartwarming

A/N :
i was scrolling through my profile and just realised that this book has 1K reads already!
omg, this is so heartwarming. i wanna thank everyone who has stayed and supported this book and has been waiting patiently for updates!
🥰🥰🥰

also, you will find some people who aren't too familiar with the anime "assassination classroom" in the comments because i was the one who picked out random people to try to recommend them check out my book. hopefully, this eased the confusion. 😅

leave a vote please ⭐❣️

'𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 household has always been a classroom.' a background voice narrated while the scene changed to gakushu eating breakfast on the opposite side of the principal while a few maids could be seen walking around while carrying folded clothes, clean blankets, and cleaning up some dishes at the sink. anything particularly related to doing housework in the background.'with his father as the teacher and gakushu as his student.'

the scene shifted to gakushu walking from home to school while the principal drove away. 'and when there wasn't anything particular to teach gakushu, they never held any conversation.'

the principal was sitting in the back seat of a black car as he looked out of the window. "ah, stop for a moment, please," he told his driver.

"yes sir." the old driver said, pulling the car up next to the park where a shabby-looking young man was hunched on the park bench.

"hello there!" the principal greeted him pleasantly as he walked over. "good to see you're as well as ever." he stopped in front of him and reached into his pocket to take out his wallet. "this town, though... change is in the air. i can feel it. at times like this, i still stand to make a good sum of money...." he opened his wallet and threw a heap of cash on the ground. "....so here's some pocket change for you, too."

the man fell to his knees and desperately grabbed the cash.

"go ahead and blow it all on your favourite game that you called : gambling; that's the only way you can feel the joy of being alive-" the principal said cheerfully. his expression grew more disturbing as he looked down at the man. "after all, i am the one who taught you not to be happy any other way..."

the scene shifted to the chairman's office, where karasuma and his subordinate, sonokawa, who's also a member of the japanese ministry of defence, were facing him.

"just a moment, here..." sonokawa stammered. "could you repeat that, please !?"

gakuho smiled thinly, leaning back in his chair. "i'll need another billion," he told them casually.

"we're approaching the climax of the assassinations, yes? who knows what could happen. i must consider the risks to my students..." a scene showed students running down a hall. ".....and it costs money to keep secrets." his smile grew. "long-time residents of this city will be able to tell that something big is happening." the screen, getting a close-up shot at his wine-coloured eyes glowing creepily. "you're moving ahead with some kind of major plans."