Chapter 13

When I woke up the next morning, my clothes were off and I was laying on Brandon.

Ugh! He's so cute when he's sleeping!

I leaned forward to get my phone from the coffee table.

When I got it, I looked to see my notifications. I had 3 missed calls from Chase. No voicemails.

I know I shouldn't have done what I did with Brandon, but I was upset and I really like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me.

I tried to get up as quietly as I could, but it didn't work out so great. I fell on the ground, which leads to waking up Brandon.

"Hey!" Brandon said.

"Oww!" I said back.

"Come here," Brandon said, he grabbed my arm and had me lay down next to him. I put my head on his chest, followed by his head on top of my head.

"I had fun last night." I heard Brandon say.

I looked up at him. "I did too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 minutes pass by. I start to get dressed and Brandon follows.

"Am I dropping you off at-"

"No. I'm gonna hang out with you today." I interrupted him, with a smile at the end of my sentence.

Brandon smiled back. "Okay."

After I was done getting dressed, something popped into my head.

Did we use protection last night!?

I walked up to Brandon. "Hey, did we use protection last night? I don't remember." I whispered.

Brandon looked at me with wide eyes. I knew what the answer was. I slapped his arm. "Oww! What the-" He started.

"How could you not use protection!?" I whispered\screamed at him.

"How could we not use protection!?" He corrected me.

"Whatever!" I started to freak out. I'm only in high school and I'm possibly pregnant.

Great.

I started to pace back and forth. "What am I gonna do?"

"Sadie, calm down!"

"No- I can't calm down, Brandon! I'm in high school and I'm possibly pregnant with your child in my belly!" I said as I was sweating. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"I'm in high school and I am the father of that child."

"I- I am the one GIVING BIRTH TO OUR BABY!" I yelled.

"Sadie, we are going to get through this, together!" Brandon said.

Tears started to fill my eyes. Brandon pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. I started crying into his chest.

"I'm scared, Brandon. I'm scared... That you're going to leave me. And I'm going to be alone, trying to take care of our child." I said in between sobs.

Brandon pulled away and grabbed my face wiping away the tears that were streaming down my face. "Hey, don't talk like that. I'm never gonna leave you!" He said and kissed my forehead then my lips.

I was kind of used to kissing Brandon now.

What if Chase heard that Brandon and I are a thing? What if he hears that Brandon got me, maybe, pregnant?

"Are you wanting to go to school?" Brandon asked me.

"Sure. Could I come home with you afterward?" I asked.