Chapter 19

I decided to go to his house after school. I couldn't be the one who left him alone for the rest of his life. I feel like I have to do this for Brandon. I feel like I owe him. When I got to his place, I walked in like it was my own. I saw someone sitting on the couch with a stuffed bear covering its face.

I sat next to the bear.

"Are you okay?" The bear asked.

"Not really. I miss my boyfriend. I miss his old self. I don't like how he's getting jealous when I'm around a guy that I would never date. I just want him to know that." I said with a tear streaming down my face.

The person removed the stuffed bear from its face. It was Brandon. "He knows now." He said and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back.

He backed away from me and wiped away my tears. "I'm sorry for what I did today."

"It's okay," I said nodding and then smiling afterward.

"I got suspended for 4 weeks," Brandon said.

"What?" I said back in response. I couldn't believe it.

"Yeah. When I'm out of school, I can find a job just like you wanted me to." Brandon told me.

"You did this for me so that you could get a job for 4 weeks?" I asked. It was sweet that he did that for me, but he still shouldn't have done it to one of my friends. Why couldn't he beat up one of my enemies?

"Yep! You wanted to earn money for the baby someway, so I got suspended on purpose to earn at least some." Brandon told me.

"Brandon, I'm not due for 5 months," I said.

"I know, and I have news for you," Brandon said. "My parents' flight got delayed so they decided not to come back for 2 months."

"That's great!" I said and we hugged.

When we were done, we had dinner and went to bed. I still had school so, I had to go to sleep early. Even though I went to bed early, Brandon would always come to bed with me and we would cuddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 months later*

Well... Don't have much to say; my belly got bigger, the baby's been kicking, Brandon has made $1,000 in the 2 months from babysitting, he stopped after the 2 months. I got kicked off the basketball team for my pregnancy, I've been going to Uncle Ray a lot to check up on the baby and him and my auntie Emmy. My mom is still in jail for 5 more months, I've been going to Church lately with my new friend, Rachel, from my basketball team, Brandon is trying to do good in school. Chase tries to stay away from Brandon, and I haven't talked to Mr. and Mrs. Young for almost 3 months.

My life is perfect.

There's something in the future that I'm kind of confused about; when Josh is older and my mom dies, would I take care of him and my baby? Or would he go into a foster home?

See? Life is just perfect for me! Why did I have to be born with a drug addictive mother, a father that died, and a mom that had an affair with my teacher? WITH MY TEACHER!? She doesn't have the right to have an affair with my teacher, who was by the way happily married, without my permission! Of course, my mother doesn't care what I say, she would've done it with him anyways! Or even worse, she would've done it with a high schooler!

I hate my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 months later*

Well... Still, have nothing to say; I am having food cravings, Brandon goes out shopping and buys baby stuff for me while I stay home with Josh. Uncle Ray told me that I'll be due in 3 weeks, my mom is in jail for 2 months, I've spoken at least 3 words to Mr. and Mrs. Young, I'm still going to Church with Rachel, Brandon has better grades. Brandon's parents got home the other day, their flight was delayed again, Brandon told them everything and they said that I could stay as long as I needed to. I told them that my mom was in jail and I didn't want me or Josh going back to live with her and they said that I could stay as long as I needed until I was ready to move out, they also said that they would help take care of my baby whenever me and Brandon were at school. Brandon told his parents about his grades and they were happy for him, and I told Brandon's parents that I was due in 3 weeks and they didn't mind.

Brandon's parents left to go on a date night and me and Brandon were left alone.

"I can't believe our baby is gonna be with us in 3 weeks!" I said rubbing my belly.

"Me too. The days go by so fast, don't they?" Brandon said putting his hand on my belly.

"They do," I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and it was amazing. I was happy to know that I had people in my life that love and care for me; Brandon's family.

We cuddled on the couch for a little bit until-

"Oww!" I said and shot up from Brandon.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I think she's just kicking again," I said and relaxed again. "OWW!" I screamed. I felt pain.

"Sadie-" I interrupted Brandon.

"I think I need to go to the hospital! OWW!" I said.

I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe. This was too much pressure. I couldn't take it. I tried to walk but then, something happened. Something bad happened. Brandon went on the phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend is having a baby! I need someone here right now! Please, just send someone!" I heard Brandon say into the phone.

I felt something drip down my legs. I looked down, then looked at Brandon.

"Her water just broke!"