Clarifications Moving Forward

I just needed to clarify and point out some things before we continue this story.

1. Tech is from Star Wars: The Bad Batch. He is NOT from Zelda and he's NOT an OC.

2. While this story follows BotW's storyline, I've added my own things into the storyline.

3. While TotK's story doesn't really happen in this timeline, I will add some of the new plants and monsters.

4. Be aware that I will put a bit of foreshadowing in there, but everything should make sense.

5. This is rated M14+. The book is a little more scary than the game itself, it does have some crude language (nothing too serious.) and a bit more violence and gore.

6. Characters are more developed (like Link) in the book than in the game.

7. In some chapters, there are some sexual interactions (like, just kissing) between characters.

8. There are 4 arcs, not 3.

RATINGS

Sex and Nudity - Mild

The Gerudo wear suggestive clothes.
- The Great fairies wear suggestive clothing.
- The Korok's are naked.
- Link is naked at the start of the book, with only underpants on. He undresses himself sometimes and likes to see different characters' reactions to it. Played mostly for humour.
- Tech and Link sometimes wear suggestive outfits. Mostly in the Gerudo regions.
- Brief kissing between minor characters.
Link and Zelda kiss in different scenes or memories.
- Zelda sometimes wears tight fitting clothes that portray her body curves.

Violence and Gore - Moderate
- Mentions of gore.
- The monsters drop monster parts, when defeated, like horns, fangs and guts.
- Descriptions of violence.
- The main characters (Tech and Link) are almost always in danger.
- Hyrule is a monster-ridden world and Link and Tech find it difficult to go more than a day without having to fight.

Profanity - Mild
- Words like coward, shoot, crap etc.
- No serious swear words.

Alcohol, Drugs and Smoking - None
- In Gerudo Town, but both Tech and Link are told they're too young to drink.
- There are potions that could be considered as drugs.

Frightening and Intense - Severe
- The Blights are quite scary for some readers.
- Calamity Ganon is very scary.
- The overall storyline can be dark at times.
- Dark Humour
- Creepy Things
- Undead things
- Upsetting chapters.

That's it.